Has anyone else's username changed?

mazcp
mazcp Posts: 953
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
It's maz, here (from the old cycling plus forum).
My username has somehow changed to 'mazcp'...has anyone else's username changed since moving to the new forum?
Just curious...

Comments

• DavidTQ
    DavidTQ Posts: 943
    No but it started putting my full name under my user name which I thought was less than ideal...
  • Tw1zzle
    Tw1zzle Posts: 11
    mazcp wrote:
    It's maz, here (from the old cycling plus forum).
    My username has somehow changed to 'mazcp'...has anyone else's username changed since moving to the new forum?
    Just curious...

I couldn't use my name, which peed me off a fair bit (Twizzle) so IHad to put a 1 instead of the i. Didn't even work with cp after it :evil:
  • November
    November Posts: 130
    Maz, it's because there'll be someone else called Maz on one of the other forums. The CP behind Maz shows which forum you come from. They solved it like that so they don't get the same username twice :)
  • pauluscp
    pauluscp Posts: 2,530
    Yes, Quite a few of us. It appears that there are imposters from the other (mtb) forum with the same username. So us from C+ have been changed.
    So many roads, so little time!!!
  • pauluscp
    pauluscp Posts: 2,530
    DavidTQ wrote:
    No but it started putting my full name under my user name which I thought was less than ideal...

If you go into your profile, the link can be found in FAQs. You can delete your real name and put something else instead.
    So many roads, so little time!!!
  • November
    November Posts: 130
    You can also go to the Forum Index and then on the top left of the forum you'll find a link to your profile or your private message inbox :)
  • nay, I remain Tetedelacourse, but a more frightened Tete at that.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Will it be treats with Pocket and Sweets? Is that where we should go?
  • hubgearfreak
    hubgearfreak Posts: 480
    just testing :D
  • hubgearfreak
    hubgearfreak Posts: 480
    i didn't get the CP surname then :mrgreen:
  • radger
    radger Posts: 359
    I don't think it's just C+ users that have had additions - i've seen a couple of people with 'pro' suffixed

it seems no-one else was stupid enough to mispronounce badger, hence i'm the only person with my username.

A baby elephant not only CAN break your arm; it WANTS to!
  • Uncle Mort
    Uncle Mort Posts: 1,124
    Has simoncp become simoncpcp :?:
  • Testing too.
    Older but no wiser
  • Stark.
    Stark. Posts: 108
    Yes, my user name has changed from Stark to Starkpro – so they clearly haven't seen my cycling style.
  • Pingucp
    Pingucp Posts: 4,991
    :evil:
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    If its that much of a hardship reregister........but the post counts.....WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE POSTCOUNTS!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Paul
    Paul Posts: 2,719
    but then you'll lose your join date, everyone will thing you're a n00B.... OH NOES!!!
  • does ANYONE ELSE want to post their own thread about the fact that their username has changed. Come on, speak up now if you do, don't be shy. Let's get it all out in the open, have a moan about it if need be, get unnecessarily confused, and then hopefully we can shut up about it and the lather we've whipped ourselves up into can be washed away and the whole matter will be forgotten about.
  • The CP might be if you had a 'copyright' thingy before. I have a nasty big T at the end of my name. I was Super Nuts4fsr™ on MBUK. The ™ is ctrl+alt+t in MS werd. Maybe that explains it...
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    The CP after your name will probably be because you were a member of Cycling Plus forum and Pro will be because you were a member of ProCycling,and campag before your name is because you like campagnolo gear :roll:
  • cloud
    cloud Posts: 62
    hmm...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Mmmm