Mine and arch's username have changed?

pauluscp
pauluscp Posts: 2,530
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
Supposedly because there are imposters from another forum. I challenge them to show themselves. lets see who they are. Are you man/woman enough?
So many roads, so little time!!!

Comments

• Archcp
    Archcp Posts: 8,987
    Am I woman enough?

Never had any complaints...
    If I had a baby elephant, it could help me clean the car. If I had a car.
  • pauluscp
    pauluscp Posts: 2,530
    Archcp wrote:
    Am I woman enough?

You are all woman Arch. No complaints from me. :D
    So many roads, so little time!!!
  • kaacp
    kaacp Posts: 93
    Ahem! Sorry to interrupt, but I have suffered the same fate.

But I am still female, so I suppose I should be grateful for small mercies..... :)
    Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
    Charles M. Schulz
  • ChrisLS
    ChrisLS Posts: 2,749
    :roll: :cry: ...this is terrible guys...so are all you cp people related? Can I be CHRISLSCP? Enjoy your visit to London Kaa...
    ...all the way...'til the wheels fall off and burn...
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    I suppose its a backlash to you lot expecting prerefential treatment during the merger.

Pains you to think that MBUK got that little buch of flowers.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • jamesAC
    jamesAC Posts: 117
    I'm still JamesAC
    Why did Noddy pay the ransom? - Because the elephants have got big ears!

jamesAC
  • lardarse rider
    lardarse rider Posts: 1,447
    I am still a lardarse. I can't be the only one, surely :shock:

I\'m pushing the pedals on my season cycle
  • jonathan ellis
    jonathan ellis Posts: 3,870
    my names Ian :roll:
    <font size="1">ti</font id="size1"> <font size="1">steel</font id="size1">
  • photojonny
    photojonny Posts: 382
    I suppose its a backlash to you lot expecting prerefential treatment during the merger.

Shouldn't it be "Homer's Double"? Not keepin' the spellin' so real there fella.

Now go put your flowers in a vase.

where there's two wheels, there's a way....
  • Lardyboycp
    Lardyboycp Posts: 104

Apparently I'm not the only Lardyboy! :cry:
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm big boned OK!
  • i'm sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you while you come to terms with your new identity...on the plus side i'm all right jack! :D
    dangerous jules.
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    Lardyboycp wrote:

Just be thankful they didn't change you to 'Ladyboy' :wink:

I lost my identity (and posts) because there was a BigAl on MBUK who had NEVER posted :evil:
  • wow! I moved from caerphilly to Rhymney!...or not so "!" :o
  • killiekosmos
    killiekosmos Posts: 772
    Archcp wrote:
    Am I woman enough?

You can tell it's the real Arch by the elephant 'signature'.

Are all the ****CP folk related? Bit like a Norwich reunion - 500000 people and only 3 surnames. :D
    Be nice to grumpy old men (or else!)
  • kaacp
    kaacp Posts: 93
    ChrisLS wrote:
    :roll: :cry: ...this is terrible guys...so are all you cp people related? Can I be CHRISLSCP? Enjoy your visit to London Kaa...

Thanks for remembering, Chris, but I cancelled the trip.... It's just one of those years. Will have to settle for the TV at the weekend. But on the plus side, I'm off work all next week. :)
    Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
    Charles M. Schulz
  • homers_double
    photojonny wrote:

I picked the name and I decided on the capitalisation or lack of. Who are you to tell me how my name should appear?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Yorkshireman
    Yorkshireman Posts: 999
    photojonny wrote:

I picked the name and I decided on the capitalisation or lack of. Who are you to tell me how my name should appear?
    Isn`t it time you went back to your `Sandpit` to tell your mates how well you wound up the "anal roadies" ? (probably time for milk and bickies) :wink: .
    Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!
  • homers_double
    Its not a case of trying to wind anyone up, I think you're all like little coiled springs anyway.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    But you originally came over here presumably to say hello and be friendly and now you're mouthing off at people.
    Despite the crappy new forum interface this is still Cake Stop - it's a friendly place (although we do have our moments - ahem).
    If you want to be cantankerous (sp) and objectionable towards people go to SoapBox, or better still back to MBUKids
  • Steve Austin
    Steve Austin Posts: 1,803
    back to the sandpit homer's double.

you never posted on C+, so why are you posting in the ROAD section now?
  • photojonny
    I'm not telling you how your name should appear, the English language does that, dictating that if you are indeed 'Homer's Double', there should be an apostrophe in there.

Nothing do do with the capitals fella.

Pretty amusing that you come over here to poke fun, and then get all defensive as soon as you get it back. If you don't like it, don't dish it out.

I'm quite happy that the forums have merged, but if you are intent on maintaining your little MBUK clique and taking the mick out of everyone else, then don't be surprised if you get the odd 'coiled spring' in the face.

If you want to come over and have a chat and get along however, then that's cool.

• homers_double
    I'm quite happy about the merger, especially when it comes to tech and the like. One thing that is a current niggle is the ammount of complaints.

Yes there are the fair share of them in the mtb section and that I cannot deny, however, those seem to be limited to the actual forum, not the fact that users have lost a few posts. I mean seriously, its not about a number at the side its abbout attitude and getting on.

If I've got your backs up then I appologise, everything is meant in jest.

As for me posting in the road section, as its part of this new forum I dont see any reason not to. I wont enter ito your tech or training sections etc as its not of interest to me. Cakestops etc are open to all and you're quite welcome in our bit if you like.

The sand box was named so because of the American definition "a bunch of babies squabbling over toys". However, in recent times it has become the hub of our forum to the extent where most regulars just post topics in there rather than use specific sections. More people hang out there so it sees more traffic.

So lets all try and get on, yes?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Yorkshireman
    Yorkshireman Posts: 999
    I'm quite happy about the merger, especially when it comes to tech and the like. One thing that is a current niggle is the ammount of complaints.

Yes there are the fair share of them in the mtb section and that I cannot deny, however, those seem to be limited to the actual forum, not the fact that users have lost a few posts. I mean seriously, its not about a number at the side its abbout attitude and getting on.

If I've got your backs up then I appologise, everything is meant in jest.

As for me posting in the road section, as its part of this new forum I dont see any reason not to. I wont enter ito your tech or training sections etc as its not of interest to me. Cakestops etc are open to all and you're quite welcome in our bit if you like.

The sand box was named so because of the American definition "a bunch of babies squabbling over toys". However, in recent times it has become the hub of our forum to the extent where most regulars just post topics in there rather than use specific sections. More people hang out there so it sees more traffic.

So lets all try and get on, yes?

Fine by me mate :lol:
    Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!
  • homers_double
    :D
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • photojonny
    Cool, welcome. :)

• term1te
    term1te Posts: 1,462
    I was termitecp for a while, but the nice man in admin changed it to term1te.

What does CP stand for anyway? cyclist pro?
  • homers_double
    cycling plus at a guess.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • term1te
    term1te Posts: 1,462
    Dooh! that was far to obvious for me to see. :oops: Where I work we have divison called CP, thought I was on for a transfer for a while.
  • Lardyboycp
    Lardyboycp Posts: 104
    Blonde Al wrote:
    Lardyboycp wrote:

Just be thankful they didn't change you to 'Ladyboy' :wink:

Al that had crossed my mind and thank god it didn't happen! :shock: :roll:
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm big boned OK!
  • Steve Austin
    Steve Austin Posts: 1,803
    Can Future do that then? :shock: