The Tour on Telly

hothead
hothead Posts: 123
edited July 2007 in Road beginners
Has ITV4 got the tour this year? If so does anyone know what time it starts on Saturday?

Comments

• fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    Yep, live weekend, highlights midweek as before

http://www.itv.com/listings/ShowListing ... 07/07/2007

==
    Bike Radar broke my sig and I'm too lazy to change it now
  • on2wheels
    on2wheels Posts: 102
    I thought C4 had the tour highlight! do ITV 4 have live coverage or just highlights?
  • Aidocp
    Aidocp Posts: 868
    on2wheels wrote:
    I thought C4 had the tour highlight! do ITV 4 have live coverage or just highlights?
    According to the C+ guide, the tour's live, mostly at the weekends on ITV3 with highlights most days on ITV4
  • fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    Just itv4, click that link up there. If you want the tdf live all the time you need Eurosport via Sky or the free version on analog satellite, or to pay for something like cycling.tv online.

The presenters are mostly the same as when it was on C4, so that might of confused you.
  • wastelander
    wastelander Posts: 557
    I think I'll be plumping for the Eurosport coverage
  • rafletcher
    rafletcher Posts: 1,235
    fluffcp wrote:
    Just itv4, click that link up there.
    you.

Wrong, ITV3 has live coverage at the weekends - including all of stage 1 on Sunday. ITV4 has a nightly 1 hour highlights programme Mon - Fri, 8-9pm I tink, also repeated around midnight.
  • Aidocp
    Aidocp Posts: 868
    I just stumbled accros this site:

http://tour.itv.com/
  • jibi
    jibi Posts: 857
    itv4 have live TDF on Sat 14 45 to 1900
    sunday 10 30 to 16 10

then highlights during the week 1900 200 and again near midnight

george
  • schlepcycling
    schlepcycling Posts: 1,614
    ITV's tour coverage is all ITV4 except for a couple of hours on ITV1 (10:50 to 11:50 and 15:15 to 16:00) on Sunday 8th to cover stage 1. They have an hours highlights package every night from 19:00 to 20:00 and a couple of hours live at the weekends, their 'crew' is Gary Imlach and Chris Boardman 'on site' and Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen doing the commentary. It starts tonight (Friday 6th) with 1 1/2 hours live at 18:30 covering the team presentations.

:D:D
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'