I get an erection while riding

2»

Comments

• chewa
    chewa Posts: 164
    Must admit, I often get one after riding the bike, but usually "the little colonel" disappears when it's a cold day on the bike.

In fact my wife has been heard to say "That looks like a penis, only smaller"

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens
    plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens

Black 531c tourer
    FCN 7
    While dahn saff Dahon Speed 6 FCN 11!!!
    Also 1964 Flying Scot Continental
    1995 Cinelli Supercorsa (columbus slx)
    BTwin Rockrider 8.1
    Unicycle
    Couple of others!
  • Bloody hell, havent laughed so hard in ages. Almost choked on my energy bar.

"People setting the pace too fast on the front are abused to slow down. Riders that do not share the work are abused. Riders that need abuse get abused and the abuse is done in every language so they get the message"
  • rrsodl
    rrsodl Posts: 486
    I went for a 30 miles ride today and I tried to ride harder as suggested by a couple of people here and it did make some difference, I wasn't as hard as normal but it still showed if I stood on the pedals.

My wife used to think I was up to no good [:D] but then she started going on rides with me and understood the problem.

I have a very healthy sexual life so it's not like I'm going without [:D]

The only reason I'm trying to find a solution to my problem is because I have experienced some embarrassing moments lately, there is an area where I do my riding where cyclist are supposed to walk for about a 100 yards. Two weeks ago a police woman stopped me and made me dismount my bike and walk... [:I]

Anyway, I have a couple of ideas to try out and I will let you know how I get on.

Rick
  • mister oy
    mister oy Posts: 81
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RRSODL</i>

When I was a teenager I used to have the same problem and <b><u>riding on a dirt track</u></b> would bring an ejaculation [:I]

Has anybody experienced this situation?

Rick
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

er... do you actually <u>mean</u> a muddy path through the countryside or something altogether less wholesome????
  • Please someone lock this thread. LMFAO

"People setting the pace too fast on the front are abused to slow down. Riders that do not share the work are abused. Riders that need abuse get abused and the abuse is done in every language so they get the message"
  • PhilofCas
    PhilofCas Posts: 1,153
    and RRSODL up too
  • craigenty
    craigenty Posts: 960
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RICHYBOY</i>

This has to be a candidate for most mental topic...hardons whilst cycling...my wee fella usually tries to invert when on the bike for long periods[;)]

Reckon your just a right horny sod and should maybe take some bromide[:D]

Did see a lovely lass on the FWC right enough...woman cyclists are usually very attractive in lycra...but Honister/Hardknott etc soon diverted my attention from the more carnal nature...

That will explain why you waited for 5 minutes outside the cafe whenever we were in Malaucene Richieboy.

Craig

www.montventouxwebcam.com
    www.veloventoux.com
  • AmazingEd
    AmazingEd Posts: 20
    This thread is one of the funnisest I've seen on this site[:D]
  • PhilofCas
    PhilofCas Posts: 1,153
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RRSODL</i>

I went for a 30 miles ride today and I tried to ride harder as suggested by a couple of people here and it did make some difference, I wasn't as hard as normal but it still showed if I stood on the pedals.

My wife used to think I was up to no good [:D] but then she started going on rides with me and understood the problem.

I have a very healthy sexual life so it's not like I'm going without [:D]

The only reason I'm trying to find a solution to my problem is because I have experienced some embarrassing moments lately, there is an area where I do my riding where cyclist are supposed to walk for about a 100 yards. Two weeks ago a police woman stopped me and made me dismount my bike and walk... [:I]

<u><b><font color="red">Anyway, I have a couple of ideas to try out and I will let you know how I get on.</font id="red"></b></u>

Rick

ooooo please do Rick, all the details, all you've got, just keep it coming
  • Would these help at all?[;)][:D]

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4427/00006878lz0.jpg

Gravity sucks
    Gravity sucks
  • Krypton
    Krypton Posts: 466
    Bigtallfatbloke,

Excellent ... LMFAO [:)]

--
    Stopped smoking, saved a fortune. Started cycling, spent it all! - PS, don't <b>CLICK THIS LINK!!</b>
    --
    Stopped smoking, saved a fortune. Started cycling, spent it all!
  • rrsodl
    rrsodl Posts: 486
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PhilofCas</i>

Please please please, God almighty, spare us the thought, did you really have to share this problem with us ?, surely there's some things that should be kept to yourself ?, why not just have normal problems with brakes and tyres and things, go see a Doctor before you give someone a heart attack.

PhilofCas, I hope I didn't give you a heart attack [:D]

You will be glad to know that I saw the doctor first thing this morning and "there's nothing to worry about" [:D] some people are more sensitive in that area than others, that's all. Somebody had suggested I took some tablets (forgot their name) for it so I asked the doc about it, the tablets are anti-depressing and he advised me against the idea. I will try more padding and see how that goes.

My wife now thinks I'm making too much of this problem - she said "as long as it works when I need it..." which it still does very well - no side effects at all in all these years [:D]

So, as far I'm concerned the subject is closed [:D]

Cheers everyone for their suggestions, even the funny ones [:D]

Rick
  • AmazingEd
    AmazingEd Posts: 20
    I'm supprised your wife doesn't ask you to stay close by when cycling
  • penugent
    penugent Posts: 913
    Have you noticed that the original poster is called Dick :shock:
  • My wife would be over the moon if I came home with a erection.
  • My wife would be over the moon if I came home with a erection.
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    Don't see it as a problem but an opportunity to impress passers by. It may even prove a talking point with members of the opposite sex. I'd take an address book, pen and business cards out riding with you.

Make the most of it. In your forties you'll look back with misty eyed nostalgia at these hormone feuled days (and no I'm not referring to the Tour again).

Ahhh, youth is wasted on the young.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • Well, I'm getting on a bit and would take it as a special favour if you could supply me with the exact details of your bike set-up. I hope to God it's not an expensive carbon job.
  • Widdle
    Widdle Posts: 21
    edited October 2007
  • ride faster than Vicky Pendleton
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • Cycling medicine is an excellent book. I got mine from borders. Good luck