2005 Team Liquigas-Bianchi replica

roshi chris
roshi chris Posts: 455
edited June 2007 in Workshop
With veloce and campag vento wheels. Just saw one for sale, lovely looking thing, œ900. Not much info on it though, anyone have any idea of the frame material etc..

Cheers

"Not everyone understands house music. Its a spiritual thing; a body thing; a soul thing." Eddie Amador

"Not everyone understands house music. Its a spiritual thing; a body thing; a soul thing." Eddie Amador

Comments

• monty_dogcp
    monty_dogcp Posts: 382
    It'll be one of their aluminium frames - one model down from the hydroformed EV frames I expect. Don't buy it if you're a big, heavy rider - reliability isn't one of Bianchi's best traits - just ask Magnus Backstedt.
  • SDP
    SDP Posts: 665
    if its second hand its not that cheap...

you can get better deals than that...

PS i think big magnus puts out a few more Ws than us mere mortals..[;)]

www.mjsracing.net
  • roshi chris
    roshi chris Posts: 455
    I'm just under 10st so weight isnt a problem, and its new. I had a bianchi ml3 years ago and loved it, though it was heavy it 'felt' right for me. I think it might be cos i've got a short torso so it suits the shorter cockpit on italian frames (so someone suggested to me once anyway).

You know that feeling when the realisation dawns that you're going to buy it anyway, even though you don't need it..