ITM millenium 4ever stem

celticstorm
celticstorm Posts: 24
edited June 2007 in Workshop
Hi All,
have been looking for a new lightwieght stem that won't break the bank and someone advised on an ITM millenium 4ever one.
Does anyone out there own one or have knowledge of them they retail just under 65 quid and was wondering if it is worth the money.

Comments

• justyn_c_uk
    justyn_c_uk Posts: 126
    I looked at them when I replaced my bars and stem, in the end I went for Planet-X kit, because for about œ70 I got both and the stem is just over half the ITM's weight.

'It's good enough for government work'
    Please look at my handmade cycling cufflinks
  • pbiggs
    pbiggs Posts: 9,232
    Also check out the Oval R700.

<i>~Pete</i>
    <i>~Pete</i>
  • Garybee
    Garybee Posts: 815
    I bought a pro-lite ice stem for 25 quid that is claimed to weigh 125g. The ITM forged lite is also pretty good value at 150g/20 pounds.

Hypocrisy is only a bad thing in other people.

Hypocrisy is only a bad thing in other people.
  • I use Itm(it's also sponsor my team), it's good. It isn't very light, but in stem and bar is better check the quality(resistence) and no weight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam Cycling Ltd
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sam-Cycling-Shop
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

www.samcycling.com
  • Got millenium 4 ever stem to go with new ITM wingshapebars. The fit was very poor. Completely bottomed out. I had to shave off at least 2-3mm to ensure that the bars did not twist round every time i went over a bump, or when I was pulling hard on the bars going uphill. You would have thought with them both being ITM the fit would have been perfect. (Both were marked oversize 31.8).

Feel is good on the bike though. Wingshape bars are fantastic.