Kennet Flyer (Aug 19th)

Flying_Monkey
Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
Anyone from down Reading way know much about this? It looks like a good route, and also 200km, but there hardly seemed to be any entries last time I looked. I'll be down that way at the time and really want to do it. Is anybody else here?

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
That I got no cerebellum

Comments

• Flying_Monkey
    Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
    I'll take that as a 'no' then... [;)]

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
    That I got no cerebellum
  • pjm-84
    pjm-84 Posts: 819
    Yep

I'm down. No 19.

Paul
    Paul
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Gavin Gilbert Posts: 4,019
    I think I'll be riding - I suspect the route is pretty much the same as the Reading DA Audax events as there's a limit to the number of minor roads around that part of the Thames Valley.
  • groucho
    groucho Posts: 1,777
    I've entered and, should I finish, it will be the longest my longest ride :shock:
    There was a silence between us, an unspoken acknowledgement that I would be paying the bill.
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Gavin Gilbert Posts: 4,019
    Having looked at the route on the Reading's website - it's going to be a lovely day. The Compton Road and the drop into Wantage was a highlight of my own Audax route - quality stuff, I'm looking forward to it :D
  • etxeondo
    etxeondo Posts: 42
    I'm down for it too
    People ask me what I'm on. I'm on my bike 6 hours a day busting my arse. That's what I'm on.

— Lance Armstrong