Interest Free?

flyer
flyer Posts: 608
edited June 2007 in Road beginners
Anyone know of any online retailers that do IFC?

Cheers

Ian

Comments

• soltydog
    soltydog Posts: 47
    plenty of credit card companies do IFC for upto 12 months on purchases, you can always get IFC that way [;)]
  • ceedeecp
    ceedeecp Posts: 111
    If you look at this they do interest free on bikes and buy now pay later.

http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/bike_finance.php
  • stoomack
    stoomack Posts: 10
    Dales cycles do, up to 24 months: www.dalescycles.com

I'm sure that Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op do as I heard them discussing it whilst I was in their Manchester store last week, but it doesn't seem to be on their website. Maybe it's for in-store purchases?
  • laertes
    laertes Posts: 68
    If your employer is in it www.cyclescheme.co.uk is both interest free and tax free ie no VAT payable by you and no income tax paid on the payment for the bike, so 23%/40% cheaper
  • walkercp
    walkercp Posts: 1,012
    cycle Surgery, Wiggle, to name two. Pearsons might do as well

Baby Elephants - free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
    Baby Elephants - free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
  • JE James Cycles do interest free credit....They have stores in Sheffield, Rotherham and Chesterfield.

For interest free credit simply pay a minimum of 20% deposit and pay the balance by monthly installments.

36 Months 0% finance availabe on purchases over œ1000

24 Months 0% finance availabe on purchases over œ587

12 Months 0% finance availabe on purchases over œ350

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/index.html

If you wish to be out front, then act as if you were behind
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 608
    Cheers everyone thanks for that

Ian
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    flyer, you could always apply for a 0% interest on purchases credit card. Then change after the 0% interest period expires, which means you could have 0% over an indefinite period - there are many long term 0% interest on purchase credit cards available.
  • Ribble do one called chequespread where you send postdated cheques to cover the value of your order and they bank them every month and that is interest free.