UCI/ProTour teams/doping

2»

Comments

• I'm sure in one of this months cycling magazines (I know, not as up-to-date as a website) has Pereiro saying he'll happily give his DNA. Think it's Cycle Sport.

On the UCI website I see on the list of riders who've signed up, there 16 Credit Agricole riders listed, but not including people like Roche, Raisin, Caucchioli. Does this mean they're not going to sign? That they haven't signed yet? They're away and can't sign?

Surely it'd be better to wait until a whole team has said 'Yes' or 'No' before putting any of the names up. That way we know if they're not there, it's because they don't want to be. This way I think is going to cause confusion.
  • Is there a deadline for signing? If so, I hope it isn't the day before the race.
  • isnt that the new olympic logo..?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,154
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by GroupOfOne</i>

I'm sure in one of this months cycling magazines (I know, not as up-to-date as a website) has Pereiro saying he'll happily give his DNA. Think it's Cycle Sport.

On the UCI website I see on the list of riders who've signed up, there 16 Credit Agricole riders listed, but not including people like Roche, Raisin, Caucchioli. Does this mean they're not going to sign? That they haven't signed yet? They're away and can't sign?

Surely it'd be better to wait until a whole team has said 'Yes' or 'No' before putting any of the names up. That way we know if they're not there, it's because they don't want to be. This way I think is going to cause confusion.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I doubt it's anything sinister - probably haven't been able sign yet (Caucchioli has been added to the list now). Is Raisin even back racing yet?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Valverde's reaction to the UCI rider's declaration plan: "it seems atrocious to require any rider involved in a doping case to have to pay one year's salary."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id= ... jun22news2