Identical Posters.

2»

Comments

• redcogs
    redcogs Posts: 3,232
    Sorry C'omet. i did'nt master in grammer..

<font size="1">please look up to the stars.. </font id="size1"><font size="6"><font color="red">***</font id="red"></font id="size6">
    <font size="1">please look up to the stars.. </font id="size1"><font size="6"><font color="red">***</font id="red"></font id="size6">
  • ankev1
    ankev1 Posts: 3,686
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by redcogs</i>

Sorry C'omet. i did'nt master in grammer..

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Looks like you weren't too hot on syntax either.[:D]

I think you meant to say "major" in grammar. Never mind there's no point in a gentleman of taste getting that right as it is an Americanism.
  • redcogs
    The value of a decent spellchecker is oft understated.

This one here seems to be american, but i'm not sure, because the longer i stare at any word the more ill spelt it appears - even when its correct!

• penugent
    penugent Posts: 913
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by redcogs</i>

The value of a decent spellchecker is oft understated.

This one here seems to be american, <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Have you tried resetting it!!

Pete
    (Not reckless, just fast)
  • redcogs
    How?

• Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    Go to "tools" and click on "spelling and grammar", then "language" and set "English UK" as default.

If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K