How many times have we done this one ? [:D][:D][:D]

http://tinyurl.com/265yr9

"I'd clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

"I\'d clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

Comments

• 515mm
    515mm Posts: 72
    More times than we care to admit?[:I]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ the enemy is anybody who is going to get you killed, no matter which side they're on...
    Si homini ignem das, unem diem ardebit; si hominem incendis, reliquem vitam ardebit.
  • Spot on. The evironmentalists of to-day have replaced the priests of yesterday. Now it is no longer acceptable to prowl the lanes looking for courting couples to beat with a blackthorn stick the control freaks must find a different way of bossing us around.

Nobody ever got laid because they were using Shimano
  • Flying_Monkey
    Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
    It is easy to say that one thing looks like something else.

But then argument by analogy will only hold up so long as you stay superficial.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
    That I got no cerebellum
  • linfordlunchbox
    linfordlunchbox Posts: 4,834
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Flying_Monkey</i>

It is easy to say that one thing looks like something else.

But then argument by analogy will only hold up so long as you stay superficial.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Your first name isn't Malcolm is it ? [;)]

"I'd clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

• Flying_Monkey
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by linfordlunchbox</i>
    Your first name isn't Malcolm is it ? [;)]

Err... Tarquin, actually. [;)]

That I got no cerebellum
  • linfordlunchbox
    If you haven't followed it, Guinevere is actually Tarquins brother [:D]

• papercorn2000
    papercorn2000 Posts: 4,517
    How do you think that FM came to be the way he is?
    [:D]

God told me to skin you alive.
    http://www.ekroadclub.co.uk/
    God told me to skin you alive.
    http://www.ekroadclub.co.uk/
  • Flying_Monkey
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by papercorn2000</i>

How do you think that FM came to be the way he is?
    [:D]

I think you'll find that my parents are resolutely pre-modern [;)].
    That tends to be the way with military families...

That I got no cerebellum
  • linfordlunchbox
    The military are profligate in its consumption of resources, so it doesn't really surprise me that FM has 'Turned' if he has been around it.

I reckon that after growing up in the military, his username should have been 'Jaded' [;)]