who is entering the wasp road race....

Mark.Scp
Mark.Scp Posts: 514
edited June 2007 in Pro race
on the 19th August....

?

Mark :)

In sport, losing is the end of the world .....
la marmotte xD

la marmotte xD

Comments

• Phil Scp
    Phil Scp Posts: 2,525
    Mr Museuuw?
  • nolf
    nolf Posts: 1,287
    I would love to give it a go as my first long road race (110km), hoping to do a few short races at the Llandow circuit first to get a bit of experience then maybe move onto that.

Just need to wait for my racing license and BC membership to turn up and I'll enter...

Pride speaks, but Elephants listen...
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

Alfred Tennyson
  • oddsos
    oddsos Posts: 353
    Unfortunately I'll be marshalling instead of riding. It is a brilliant course though. The main circuit is the same as the Tour of Carmarthen and the Welsh RR champs of a couple of years ago. With the NEG providing cover it is almost as if you are riding on closed roads.

Chris
  • Mark.Scp
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oddsos</i>

Unfortunately I'll be marshalling instead of riding. It is a brilliant course though. The main circuit is the same as the Tour of Carmarthen and the Welsh RR champs of a couple of years ago. With the NEG providing cover it is almost as if you are riding on closed roads.

Chris
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

what is the last hill like? i hear it is a stinger?

U know if there are many entries yet?

Mark

la marmotte xD

la marmotte xD

• its still 2 months off I doubt theres many entries yet!
  • Mark.Scp
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jonathan15</i>

its still 2 months off I doubt theres many entries yet!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

la marmotte xD

la marmotte xD