feeling ill after a commute

bazzadigz
bazzadigz Posts: 300
edited June 2007 in Commuting chat
<font face="Verdana">i've just started (for the last 2 weeks) to feel really ill after my commute into work, kind of like I want to be sick and feel weak

I dont push very hard and its only 9miles, its the first time in 2 years that its happened

does anyone here have this?

</font id="Verdana">

Dwaine Dibley!!!?
Dwaine Dibley!!!?

Comments

• rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    My mate had that and he died.
  • el_presidente
    el_presidente Posts: 1,963
    maybe you are allergic to work
    <a>road</a>
  • bazzadigz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

My mate had that and he died.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

meh! [:(][xx(]

Dwaine Dibley!!!?
    Dwaine Dibley!!!?
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    Are you eating before you cycle in? Maybe you should try either eating before you leave or not eating before you leave depending on what you're doing now?
  • WyS
    WyS Posts: 254
    I had that yesterday on the way home from work. but ive had to get the tube this week so i put it down to that.

Strange how **** you feel though compared to cycling.
  • bazzadigz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by el_presidente</i>

maybe you are allergic to work
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

i have considered that but its wouldnt explain why the lat 2 weeks out of 7 years [8D]

Dwaine Dibley!!!?
    Dwaine Dibley!!!?
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    Hydration is really important, maybe a pint of squash before you set off? Especially in this hot weather. You should drink 8 glasses of water a day but much more than this if you sweat anything like I do on my 7 mile commute.
  • ChrisLS
    ChrisLS Posts: 2,749
    ...probably nothing...but best to get your doctor to check you over...
    ...all the way...'til the wheels fall off and burn...
  • BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    You might be having low blood sugars, they can make you feel like you'd rather be dead. Are you eating before you ride in?

<font size="1">My bikes
    My skates</font id="size1">

If I had a baby elephant, I'd teach it to skate.
  • Cab
    Cab Posts: 770
    Could also be recovering from a viral infection, its surprising how you can feel really grotty after excercise for a few weeks afer even a very minor bug.

<i>Free baby elephants for every citizen</i>
    Vote Arch for Prime Minister