Auto-Routing Web Site w/ Cue Sheets

MapMyRide.com
MapMyRide.com Posts: 4
edited June 2007 in Workshop
I added a new feature to my website http://www.MapMyRide.com where you can check 'Follow Roads' to auto-route the course (ie, automatically draw a route from point A to point B).

This can automatically populate 'notes' that can be printed as cue-sheets. (to edit the notes click on the marker as you plot them)

Perfect for planning long rides! Let me know what you think -- visit the site and drop me some feedback!
-
Kevin
CoFounder, MapMyRide.com

MapMyRide.com is a community web site for road cyclists and mountain bikers who want to stay healthy, lose weight or train more effectively. MapMyRide.com provides easy-to-use, comprehensive web-based cycling tools to measure distance and count calories from cycling. With road cycling and mountain biking forums, training logs and tips from cycling experts, MapMyRide.com is the site where cyclists are
MapMyRide.com is a community web site for road cyclists and mountain bikers who want to stay healthy, lose weight or train more effectively. MapMyRide.com provides easy-to-use, comprehensive web-based cycling tools to measure distance and count calories from cycling. With road cycling and mountain biking forums, training logs and tips from cycling experts, MapMyRide.com is the site where cyclists are

Comments