Ventoux at work? (contains spoilers)

oily sailor
oily sailor Posts: 235
edited June 2007 in Pro race

Comments

• oily sailor
    Wonder what could have caused Valverde's dramatic loss of form?
  • Ha, Valverde has been shelled.
  • oily sailor
    In the olden days I would empathise with him but now you wonder if it is the mysterious "Dauphine" effect kicking in.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oily sailor</i>

the mysterious "Dauphine" effect
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What's that then?
  • That's when you can't climb because you are missing some blood.

Allegedly.
  • squiredcp
    squiredcp Posts: 964
    I have Eurosport feeding through to my phone from my Slingbox at home. Works very nicely, although it is hard concentrating on work at the same time!
  • Pirahna
    Pirahna Posts: 1,315
    I'm facinated with how long AG2R's socks are.
  • brad68
    brad68 Posts: 883
    The camera just does not give you any idea of how steep it is, that last bit is 20%!
    Valverde! Whats going on, I thought he was giving it a "Lance" at the back.

Bc
    Bc
  • hevipedal
    hevipedal Posts: 2,475
    what is it with eurosport? I set the record on V+ and with 10 minutes after the programme and it finished recording with 10k to go to the top..............

<b><font color="red"> Hevipedal </font id="red"></b>
    Phrase of the week - <font color="red"><font size="3"><b> I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.
    It's got a basket, a bell that rings and
    Things to make it look good.
    I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.
    </font id="red"> </font id="size3"> </b>

51yrs old and Proud of it - Made it to 87kg 2 more to go for the target.
    Pedal to Paris Sept 2007
    Hevipedal
    It's not only people that are irrational; 1.4142135623730950488016887242096980785696718753769480731766797379907324784621
  • Can you imagine if Moreau borrowed a pair of George Hincapie`s black socks all he would need was a whistle and a few yellow and red cards....fair play to moreau he`s a classy rider and not afraid to get stuck in and follow wheels like some...i hope he can win the race and not those 2 astana laugh a minute robots
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oily sailor</i>

Hoy this into your browser:

http://video-direct.france3.fr/player.php?id=43
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

thanks for posting that - it allowed me a few minutes of sneaky watching between clients this afternoon, although the link disappeared when there was only a few km to go. Most likely something to do with the crap computers at work [:(]