STOLEN - PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR

Madone2cervelo
Madone2cervelo Posts: 25
edited June 2007 in Campaign
I work in beeline bicycles on the cowley road in oxford, on saturday the 9th we built up a 51cm cervelo p3c with chorus/record groupset, bontrager aeolus wheelset, bontrager tt bars and a selle italia tt saddle for a customer. it was stolen that night from her house along with a 53cm red pinarello prince. please, if you see either of the two bikes around, or hear of any for sale under suspicious circumstances give us a call on 01865 246615.

its a long shot but you never know.[:(]

"hi there, i was wondering if you had any full length shorts in stock?" ahhh the wonders of customer quotes
"hi there, i was wondering if you had any full length shorts in stock?" ahhh the wonders of customer quotes

Comments

• walkercp
    walkercp Posts: 1,012
    Madone, this ones already on the lookout, but best to keep the intrest high

Rhino's are the new Elephant
    Baby Elephants - free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
  • i cudnt find any other posts, but like you said, keep the interest high.
    REALLY sucks, but theyve both probably been stripped and flogged.

its a 48cm pinarello aswell, my bad.

• Melvil
    Melvil Posts: 2,219
    I know of someone in Ox who had six bikes stolen during his three years at uni there. Someone even cut a tree down(!) to get one of his bikes. Bunch of pikey thieving c**** down there.

******************************************************************************
    See Baby Elephants and more at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47331519@N00/
  • IanTrcp
    IanTrcp Posts: 761
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Madone2cervelo</i>

its a 48cm pinarello aswell, <b>my bad</b>.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Is that yoof-speak? How old am I getting!!??
  • yoof-speak? i dunno, i picked up from a bunch of youths in oxford.

jus trying to 'fit-in' lol

• Asterixcp
    Asterixcp Posts: 6,251
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">"hi there, i was wondering if you had any full length shorts in stock?" ahhh the wonders of customer quotes<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

D'you mean to tell us you <i>haven't</i> seen the <font color="red">new lycra hot-pants?</font id="red">

Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
    Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..