Cateye strada wireless

Jonathan Allan
Jonathan Allan Posts: 208
edited June 2007 in Workshop
Does anyone have one? I have no luck with bike computers so if there any good I might try again, they get a good review from C+. Help please!!!!!

Comments

• jay_clock
    jay_clock Posts: 2,708
    just got one and like it a lot. very small, clever bracket to mount it easily on the bars or or stem, and instead of a button on the top the whole underside hinges, so you simply push the front edge of the unit and it clicks down - hard to describe but very natty.

I like Cateye having said that....

my trip round Corsica: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/corsica
  • I've just bought the CatEye Micro computer (wireless) seems pretty good and easy to use. Have had it for a week now; I guess the Strada is one up from this and all my other Cateye products have always been excellent so I'm sure it'll be great.
  • Sluggocp
    Sluggocp Posts: 21
    I've had one of these for a couple of months now. No problems at all, easy to use/setup. Great (basic) computer and very nice looking. Always used Cateye computers and never had any problems (wireless or wired). Recommended.
  • Harve
    Harve Posts: 14
    Just got one........GET ONE !!!!!
  • geocycle
    geocycle Posts: 202
    Be really interested to know what the battery use is like as I am less than impressed with the Cateye micro wireless.
  • Rich Hcp
    Rich Hcp Posts: 1,355
    Had my Cateye wireless for 2 years.

batteries just starting to ho.

Which reminds me.....

Richard

Best thing I ever bought for a bike?
    Padded shorts![:D]
    Richard

Giving it Large