San Marco Concor Light Titanium Saddle?

brad68
brad68 Posts: 883
edited June 2007 in Workshop
Does anyone here use one, I have always liked the look of these, as they seem to be the right shape for your ass! Just bought a specialized Toupe and having a nighmare! I have two of the biggest sores you have ever seen.
So any advice would be great, as I am off to Italy next week where I will be doing a minimum of 100 miles a day, so I need a pain free ass!
Cheers.

Bc
Bc

Comments

• Monowai
    Monowai Posts: 329
    I liked one when i had one

"Extensive medical studies now show that training is bad for you. Eat cake and rejoice!"
    Cake makes me happy
  • wpdoolan
    wpdoolan Posts: 185
    I have one on my commute/training bike and never had any problems
    think Lance rode one on his 7 wins although his may have been a bontrager copy
  • CPcp
    CPcp Posts: 78
    Great, I've just bought a Toup‚ to replace a Turbomatic following an abscess. Please report back if you get one Brad68, I may need one as well.
  • brad68
    brad68 Posts: 883
    CP, I think it was down to the wrong size, although I would say that the design is quite flat. Put my old saddle on last night, had a ride today and must admit it felt better, think I will stick with it for a while.

Bc
    Bc
  • Monowai
    Monowai Posts: 329
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by wpdoolan</i>

I have one on my commute/training bike and never had any problems
    think Lance rode one on his 7 wins although his may have been a bontrager copy
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

wasn't it a bontrager design? I remember mine being a bontrager-branded affair back in the early 90s...

"Extensive medical studies now show that training is bad for you. Eat cake and rejoice!"
    Cake makes me happy
  • msb123
    msb123 Posts: 274
    i had one but abandoned it as soon as i tried an arione. yours for a few quid - post if you are interested and i will try to find it
  • hondicusp
    hondicusp Posts: 168
    I've got a toupe on my race bike and a concor on the training bike, I find them both quite comfortable but they are are a completely different fit. I find I sit on top of the toupe and 'in' the concor, consequently the pressure is in different places
  • Gran E. Gear
    Gran E. Gear Posts: 423
    The Concor Sette Zero is lush!