Safespeed?

2»

Comments

• Jaded
    Jaded Posts: 6,663
    The Boss, it is a shame you didn't take any time to read the post above yours.

It's about you.

--
    <font size="1">[Warning] This post may contain a baby elephant or traces of one</font id="size1">
  • I couldn't help but notice that on the SS website one of their recommended actions was VIGILANCE.

If only they gave more advice of that nature.
  • Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    On the justics-perversion page, the one with the stuff about identity theft from the dead and other "brilliant ideas", someone does suggest sticking to the limits, and gets a reply that can be summed up as "Yeah, right, now go away".

I see my question has been answered, in effect; that Bonj IS stupid enough to have put money towards Paulie's holiday transport.

To follow on from John's excellent posts above, when those people come over here there are some members of this forum who will debate politely with them, there are others who will tear them apart with logical argument, which by the nature of SS' insane world view they cannot answer.
    I do a bit of that, but I prefer to just tell them to go away. In as many ways as possible till they crawl back under their stones.

If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K
  • Mister Paul
    Mister Paul Posts: 719
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by The Boss</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mister Paul</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    At the time of posting, 2,682.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No, that's the number of people registered on the forum. There's no money involved there.

I think this is what he was talking about.

Oh Christ! I thought it was just the odd mate donating a tenner here and there for him to put towards hosting fees, apparently he wants TWO GRAND A MONTH! And claims to be <i>getting</i> a third of it!
    Has it ever occured to anyone that this is the only (or main) reason why he does it? That he's identified an area where there's a lot of widespread strength of feeling, and thought "how can I cash in on this?" ?

This is the funniest Bonj post so far.

you've just gone up in my estimation.

• Tourist Tony
    Well, their two main trolls du jour, Bonj and the aptly-named cretin, are still banging away. Cretin has just come out with the standard SS "trick question" designed to "prove" that if it is safe for a professional, trained police driver with blues'n'twos on a shout to exceed a speed limit, it is safe for some pillock who claims that fines for crimes are "taxes".

Shortly we'll have the "judging appropriate speeds" (each to their own), followed by "accelerating out of fatigue/slow driving kills", and if we're really unlucky there'll be some pretend lawyer or policeman with an affected Tchermann Aktzent along to tell us all about their use of a bicycle for ma<i></i>sturb<i></i>ation purposes and how Scientology changed their lives.

And none of the above is in any way an overstatement.
    Ooops. Forgot to say "Ja! Und COAST und kiddies".
    I can't be bothered to fill this post with chains of smilies. You'll just have to imagine them.

• The Bosscp
    The Bosscp Posts: 647
    You're obsessed with "the invasion of the SS trolls" tone. Anyone you doesn't 'tow the line' <i>must</i> be an "SS troll".
    The line of logic for someone who disagrees with any aspect of speed limits or their enforcement goes: Disagrees with speed limits / speed enforcement, <i>therefore</i> must be an SS member, <i>therefore must</i> be a troll.
    Good to know we're all so open minded.

<hr noshade size="1">
    CyclingIsPermittedAlongThisFootpathGenericPath
  • Tourist Tony
    Firstly, it's "toe" the line. And you are an SS member, registered as "Bonj".
    You are extremely young, and new to this forum. As SotR has explained, they have made a number of partially-successful attempts to close this forum down. One of them recently asked whether it was time to do it again, so Smith helpfully provided Future e-mail addresses.
    You're a member over there. Read some of the Swiss Family Scientology's posts. In Gear (fake policeman) is a good start, before diving into the barking mad world of Mad Moggie and Wildcat, the parachuting Swiss Lawyer Surgeon Vets. Perhaps Krissi can entertain you with descriptions of her children interspersed with tales of orgasms achieved by cycling on bumpy roads.

As for trolls, you are simply a silly young boy with the usual teenager's belief in his own rectitude. Cretin has ignored the question, but he is from SS and he is here to troll.
    You have already dismissed what happened here as a fantasy. Do you nbelieve in the last war, or did that not happen because you weren't there? Are you a complete solipsist?

I am happy to debate with anyone who debates properly. You don't; any evidence that disagrees with your point is ignored or dismissed, or you simply don't bother to read it. You have a belief that your personal opinion overrides scientific reality, as in your lunatic idea to counteract global warming by evaporating the Med in giant tea-trays. I know it was an attempt at humour, but you summed yourself up with the remark about what you consider a city.
    You need to learn that the rest of the universe does not change to reflect your opinion. By careful argument you may persuade others, but you cannot change the laws of physics, Cap'n.

• Tourist Tony
    And this is (unfortunately) not priceless....
    http://www.sa<i></i>fespe<i></i>ed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13576

The link is censored, but you should be able to cut'n'paste it.

• Mister Paul
    It's interesting that they didn't do car stickers straight off. It's the first thing you'd think of really isn't it?

Or maybe it's just that they find it very easy to shout about breaking the law on a forum, but not so confident referring to it on the back of their car, and having to explain it to a policeman.

• Asterixcp
    Asterixcp Posts: 6,251
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by The Boss</i>

You're obsessed with "the invasion of the SS trolls" tone. Anyone you doesn't 'tow the line' <i>must</i> be an "SS troll".
    The line of logic for someone who disagrees with any aspect of speed limits or their enforcement goes: Disagrees with speed limits / speed enforcement, <i>therefore</i> must be an SS member, <i>therefore must</i> be a troll.
    Good to know we're all so open minded.

<hr noshade size="1">

When do you get your licence back?[;)]

Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
    Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
  • The Bosscp
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

Furstly, it's "toe" the line. And you are an SS member, registered as "Bonj2.
    I am certainly not Bonj2!
    The god's honest truth is that I have only ever made one post on SS and it was merely a 'troop summoning' (even though they're not my troops) to wind Mister Paul ('Jub jub') up, and IIRC was made under the name of 'flange'. I don't post on it regularly because it's a forum that simply doesn't represent something I feel that strongly about.

However if you want to carry on believing the exact contrary to the above, feel free to.

<hr noshade size="1">
  • The Bosscp
    Oh that's a surprise. Did a search, entered "Bonj2" in the 'Search for Author' box.
    "No topics or posts met your search criteria."

Like I say, feel perfectly free to carry on deluding yourself Tone.

<hr noshade size="1">
  • Mister Paul
    IIRC?

So this is your thread then?

http://tinyurl.com/2dcdgq

• Mister Paul, Tourist Tony and any others who fight the SS.

I have no idea how many others on the cyclingplus forums agree with you or not but I do. Please accept my thanks and I wish I had time to help join in the battle.

It is just so sad how the SS have hijacked the debate in so many threads so that any reasonable discussion can occur. For example the new 20 mph limit in Portsmouth.

Once again many thanks.

Kevin
  • The Bosscp
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mister Paul</i>

IIRC?

So this is your thread then?

http://tinyurl.com/2dcdgq

Yeeeeeessss...*sigh*
    Have a good whinge about it while you can, because that's the ONLY post I've ever made on SS. Which is more than can be said for you, "Jub Jub".

<hr noshade size="1">
  • The Bosscp
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

Furstly, it's "toe" the line.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Secondly, it's "firstly" not "furstly".

<hr noshade size="1">
  • Jaded
    Jaded Posts: 6,663
    I saw this and hoped for the best:

Two held after campervan hijacked

What kind of camper-van does he have? Is it covered with SafeSpeed stickers? Will it go over 30mph?

--
    <font size="1">[Warning] This post may contain a baby elephant or traces of one</font id="size1">
  • Tourist Tony

Furstly, it's "toe" the line.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Secondly, it's "firstly" not "furstly".

<hr noshade size="1">

Dewly edited

• Tourist Tony

And this is (unfortunately) not priceless....
    http://www.sa<i></i>fespe<i></i>ed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13576

The link is censored, but you should be able to cut'n'paste it.

I should add, it is an ad for SS mugs.

No, no, the sort you can put tea in!