STICKY: Winter threads

Eat My Dust
Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
edited June 2007 in Road beginners
Please stop them. It's not even properly summer yet, and already there are threads asking about winter tyres, lights, clothing!!!!!!!

SNAPS

Comments

• lardarse rider
    lardarse rider Posts: 1,447
    I understand fully what you are saying but, what do you recommend for riding at night, when it's cold, in the winter and what should I wear?

Please be upstanding for the Mayor of Simpleton

I\'m pushing the pedals on my season cycle
  • Small Fish
    Small Fish Posts: 84
    It's only a couple of weeks until the nights start drawing in...
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    now's the time to be buying though, winter stuff will be in the sales at the mo. It'll only be a month or two until all the new winter ranges come out [:o)]
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hammerite</i>

now's the time to be buying though, winter stuff will be in the sales at the mo. It'll only be a month or two until all the new winter ranges come out [:o)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

and come to think of it, I've only just bought a pair of arm warmers! One morning it's hot the next morning it's cold (like this morning)!

At least we should be able to get some good weather rides in this weekend.
  • ashbyalien
    ashbyalien Posts: 609
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Small Fish</i>

It's only a couple of weeks until the nights start drawing in...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

so very true

<font size="1"><font color="red">www.myspace.com/sfcv2</font id="red"></font id="size1">