I'd like to know (Big Brother)

2»

Comments

• pauluscp
    pauluscp Posts: 2,530
    Iv'e still got 15 years to go before I can collect my pension, if such a thing exists by then.

So many roads, so little time!!!
    So many roads, so little time!!!
  • yenrodcp
    yenrodcp Posts: 9,991
    I suspect all you are called Jones - toffs !

Servants of the system - submit.......

[;)] 'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]
    [;)] \'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]
  • Buggi
    Buggi Posts: 674
    did he not take off Charlie's bikini top in the pool? in that case they are as bad as each other.

the reason it's not the same is because as you can plainly see 10 women against one man and all of them together did not have the strength to do anything. if it were 10 men against one woman then they would and it would be a highly threatening situation. it was also quite obvious he wasn't that offended by it, because if he was i am sure Big Bro, after all the crap they got over shilpa, would have stopped it.

it's not a double standard, it's just common sense.

To infinity... and beyond!
    my epic adventure: www.action.org.uk/~Antonia

To infinity... and beyond!
    my epic adventure: www.action.org.uk/~Antonia
  • papercorn2000
    papercorn2000 Posts: 4,517
    What if it were 10 big women and one small guy?

God told me to skin you alive.
    http://www.ekroadclub.co.uk/
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by papercorn2000</i>

What if it were 10 big women and one small guy?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Papercorn, is this a fantasy that you relly want to share with us?[;)]

SNAPS
  • Flying_Monkey
    Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
    That sounds like one of Robert Crumb's comic strips... he liked to be given piggy-backs by large women, apparently...

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
    That I got no cerebellum
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6729673.stm

Emily removed from Big Brother

Emily is a drama student from Bristol
    Emily Parr has been removed from the Big Brother house for using a racially offensive word to another housemate.
  • Eat My Dust
    She used the N word. Naughty girl!! That'll be her hopes of fame in shreds!

SNAPS
  • trustysteed
    trustysteed Posts: 1,490
    she was only having a niggle at charles, the man in drag.

today's baby elephants are tomorrow's circus heroes

today\'s baby elephants are tomorrow\'s circus heroes
  • Eat My Dust
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by trustysteed</i>

she was only having a niggle at charles, the man in drag.

today's baby elephants are tomorrow's circus heroes

How big are that girls feet?????

SNAPS
  • Fnaar
    Fnaar Posts: 1,985
    Didn't someone else famously get criticised for using the 'N' word in an attempt to emulate the street-speak of black American rappers, etc? Why people try it is beyond me. I mean, if I refer to myself as 'Jock', that's OK. But if someone else does it, it's not OK. Especially as I'm not Scottish [:D][:D][:D]

<b><font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">kinckers kanckers konckers</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue"></b> [:D]
  • Eat My Dust
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fnaar</i>

<b>Didn't someone else famously get criticised for using the 'N' word in an attempt to emulate the street-speak of black American rappers, etc?</b> Why people try it is beyond me. I mean, if I refer to myself as 'Jock', that's OK. But if someone else does it, it's not OK. Especially as I'm not Scottish [:D][:D][:D]

<b><font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">kinckers kanckers konckers</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue"></b> [:D]

I understand that this is what she was doing. Silly silly girl!

You're second point is just weird. Why/when do you refer to yourself as a 'jock'?

SNAPS
  • Fnaar
    Fnaar Posts: 1,985
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eat My Dust</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fnaar</i>

<b>Didn't someone else famously get criticised for using the 'N' word in an attempt to emulate the street-speak of black American rappers, etc?</b> Why people try it is beyond me. I mean, if I refer to myself as 'Jock', that's OK. But if someone else does it, it's not OK. Especially as I'm not Scottish [:D][:D][:D]

I understand that this is what she was doing. Silly silly girl!

You're second point is just weird. <i>Why/when do you refer to yourself as a 'jock'</i>?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I don't...just a silly quip [:)]