Tricross Sports Spotted

roger645
roger645 Posts: 111
edited July 2007 in Road beginners
I know some have said they were hard to come by, so saw 2 yesterday (1x54cn & 1X56cm) in Moore Bros in Twickenham. Hopefully will help someone.

Current Steed: 98 Marin Rocky Ridge. Schwalbe Marathon slicks. Or. 02 Marin Tiburon
Current Steed: 02 Marin Tiburon

Comments

• MrKawamura
    MrKawamura Posts: 192
    Saw one being bought in Evans last week. Evans website still lists all sizes as in stock.
  • PostieJohn
    PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
    I don't know what the thing is with these.
    When I first saw one I loved it, &, will be getting one. I mentioned it on here & was told I need to get in quick, but since then every possible stockist I've been in has had at least 1.

Hot dang, it's the soggy bottom boys
  • Mister Paul
    Mister Paul Posts: 719
    I visited the new Specialized concept store at Fort Dunlop on Saturday. It's not as big as I thought it would be, and I'd be interested to see whether there is the room for negotiation on prices that you'd get at your LBS, but I was pretty impressed.

And they had the Tricross in.

• Sworkscp
    Sworkscp Posts: 113
    Specialized UK dont have any Tricross available in either the sport or comp models as far as I know,if your not in a desperate rush then the 08 models will be available late July but more likely August.Concept stores are your best bet for free stock...Evans might have them but I heard that Evans had 4 Enduro SL experts not so long ago...[;)][;)][:0][:I]

They must have had them chained to the shop fittings for them to still be there[:D][:D]
  • In my LBS today (Arrow Cycles, Lincoln), no surprises no Tricross in stock. Also not available from their supplier.

Expecting Spesh 2008 range available in about 3 weeks & rep due to visit next week.

Still trying to decide between Tricross & Hybrid. :?

Ride on ...
    Ride On ...
  • juankerr
    juankerr Posts: 1,099
    I've seen one recently in BikeFactory or the Specialized shop next door in Chester.
  • stoomack
    stoomack Posts: 10
    I got one about a month ago from Edinburgh Bicycle Exchange in Manchester. They said there were none in their warehouse nor in the Specialized warehouse at that time, and they'd already stopped making the '07 model. They searched all their other shops and eventually located one for me. They had none in the Manchester shop even though they claim that this shop has the largest display of Spesh bikes in Europe!

Anyway, the '08 models will be out imminently (if not already) so the drought will be cured.