climate change industry - dodgy

13»

Comments

• Canrider
    Canrider Posts: 2,253
    Put your hands on the screen and send me œ75 and you shall be <i>healed</i> Brother Monkey!!!

"We will never win until the oil runs out or they invent hover cars - but then they may land on us." -- lardarse rider
    "We will never win until the oil runs out or they invent hover cars - but then they may land on us." -- lardarse rider
  • Gary Askwith
    Gary Askwith Posts: 1,835
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by The Boss</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Peyote</i>

the body of evidence currently suggests it is occuring, and that man has an influence on it.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">But the political and fiscal evidence points very strongly towards it having been <i>completely made up</i>.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[:)][:p]

[url][/url]http://www.teesmybody.com/images/t-shirts/detail/congratulations-idiot-t-shirt.gif[url][/url]

Economic Growth; as dead as a Yangtze River dolphin....

Economic Growth; as dead as a Yangtze River dolphin....
  • mjones
    mjones Posts: 1,915
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by simoncp</i>

<b>And there is no denial lobby regarding man made climate change</b>. There are those who believe and who want to boss us about and take our cash, and there is the rest of us who don't want to fund the fads and authoritarian tendencies of other people. If no cash or bossiness were involved then everyone would be pleased to let the climate change devotees waffle away harmlessly to themselves about their half-baked ideas, like David Icke and his followers do.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    What a Bonj of a post! So you've never heard of the Global Climate Coalition then? Do you really think that the global oil industry, car industry, coal industry etc have no commercial interest in this? Do you really believe that with its vast resources available for research that the US Government would not have discredited the case for manmade global warming if they'd been able to find they evidence? What a curious view of the world you have.
  • Flying_Monkey
    Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
    In fact an organised demial lobby is <i>exactly</i> what has existed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Climate_Coalition

For a more forthright version of what's been happening since:

http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2007/04 ... ensorship/

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
    That I got no cerebellum
  • Oldknees
    Oldknees Posts: 214
    In the nicest possible way. How about all coming along to a city near you on Saturday taking all you clothes off and protesting these very points. Like a sort of critical mass with a formal agenda but no clothes - well be as bare as you dare.

slow is good too
    slow is good too