Forum Combination

Zendog1
Zendog1 Posts: 816
edited June 2007 in Road beginners
It seems we are going to be amalgamated into the darkside.
This is what they think of us - copied and pasted with no editing.

Sounds like great fun if you ask me. Abusing all the lycra brigade

I looks like its gonna be full of roadies, and I don't think many of them will appreciate our sense of humour.But **** them.

Yeah, the fact they put TOUR DE FRANCE in capitals suggests that is the kind of thing that the majority of other forums find terribly exciting, which leads me to believe that they are a bunch of boring ****s

Well,i can see how this is gunna work out already This will be an absolute warzone, I cant actually wait To say they pride themselves on being more mature, they are ignorant as old mans stamp collection about road riding

I am soo tempted to go and shout my mouth off at them lot Thank **** for that.

At least I'll be able to pwn stuck-up balding bankers and doctors with my own nameGo back to your poo bucketYou smell!

You have teh cooties.

C+ are a right bunch of ****s aren't they?

Sigh.

Comments

• Aperitif 51
    Aperitif 51 Posts: 181
    Asterisk - the gall...

Interesting editorial.

103kg - kg361
    106kg - kg361 255characters have read this so far...I believe
  • Asterixcp
    Asterixcp Posts: 6,251
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Aperitif 51</i>

Asterisk - the gall...

Interesting editorial.

103kg - kg361
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

eh? What have I done??

anway..

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">and I don't think many of them will appreciate our sense of humour<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

..aparently they have a sense of humour. That's good to hear - I will keep an ete out for that.[:p]

Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
    Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
  • Tony666
    Tony666 Posts: 274
  • i think you are just picking snippets of nonsense zendog

if you read the quotes in context you 'may' find that some of them were in jest.

Of course you don't have to stay on the forum, but its going to happen whether you like it or not, so get ready

Mleh Mleh Mleh
  • what is this refering to? Merging of one forum with another? eh? who? what? when?
  • photojonny
    photojonny Posts: 382
    There are going to be separate areas anyway, it's not like there'll be one single board for everyone. Maybe there'll be a bit of baiting to begin with, but if the MTBers wanted to wind up roadies and vice versa we are only a few clicks away from each other already.

I don't see putting the MTB forum under the roadie forum making much difference. Maybe communal cakestop type forums will be different, but no biggie.

where there's two wheels, there's a way....

• So, we are to be joined with erudite, clear thinking, grammatically precise, wordsmiths. Or possibly chavs who happen to ride cycles. Until they can afford hot hatches...

Oh good.

d.j.
    "Like a true nature's child,
    We were born,
    Born to drink mild"
  • Just off to find my pick axe handle.

d.j.
    "Like a true nature's child,
    We were born,
    Born to drink mild"
  • photojonny
    photojonny Posts: 382
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Simon Hunter</i>

what is this refering to? Merging of one forum with another? eh? who? what? when?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

This is where we will be going:
    http://www.bikeradar.com

See here for a BIG discussion:
    http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=131583

• Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    What if you race folders, or go off road on a recumbent........

These poor <s>fools</s> people will be excluded. It ain't right!

<b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
    <b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)