co2 Gas Cartridges on Easy Jet

bedstead
bedstead Posts: 15
edited June 2007 in Workshop
Off to the Alps next week, can anybody tell me if they've been able to take the co2 tyre inflation cartridges on easy jet? I've checked their web site but can't find any reference to this type of item.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Best to use the drug smugglers method. Wrap them in a condom and swallow them, then wait for them to pass through naturally after a day or two.

Nobody ever got laid because they were using Shimano
  • pzycoman
    pzycoman Posts: 285
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Smokin Joe</i>

Best to use the drug smugglers method. Wrap them in a condom and swallow them, then wait for them to pass through naturally after a day or two.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What if you need to inflate a flat, and you have some digestive problems?
    Professional Kitten Huffer
  • digitaria
    digitaria Posts: 149
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Smokin Joe</i>

Best to use the drug smugglers method. Wrap them in a condom and swallow them, then wait for them to pass through naturally after a day or two.

[:D] It has been known for stomach acid to eat through the condom wall, with drastic consequences. The consequences of eating through a CO2 canister could be somewhat spectacular. [:0]
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by digitaria</i>

[:D] It has been known for stomach acid to eat through the condom wall, with drastic consequences. The consequences of eating through a CO2 canister could be somewhat spectacular. [:0]
    It would be one hell of a fart, I'll grant you that.

• pbiggs
    pbiggs Posts: 9,232
    It would be one hell of a fart, I'll grant you that.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Useful if the plane's engines fail then.<hr noshade size="1">

CO2 cartridges can be shipped by Royal Mail Surface Mail - so they can be posted ahead (very cheaply) if you do it in time. Of course you could just buy them at your destination instead.

<i>~Pete</i>
    <i>~Pete</i>