Words fail me...

2»

Comments

• dondare
    dondare Posts: 2,113
    Every time a cyclist jumps a red light, Jamison Stone shoots a monster pig.

Baby elephants? Pah!!
    This post contains traces of nuts.
  • Uncle Mort
    Uncle Mort Posts: 1,124
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dondare</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[8D]

Baby elephants? Pah!!

He'll soon run out of pigs.
  • Sh4rkybloke
    Sh4rkybloke Posts: 209
    Maybe his current, dead, monster pig is already peppered with shot... no-one said it had to be a different pig.

On that note, maybe him and his family will die of lead (shot) poisoning, or choke on a bullet when they eat the pig (if that's what they intend to do)... <sigh> we can but dream. [;)]

Nothing in life is foolproof, fools are ingenious

Nothing in life is foolproof, fools are ingenious
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    I am minded to fly over to the US and shoot the fat git in the knee and stalk him over a period of days adding an injury every now and again. Then I'll stop for a while but start to stalk him and his family. That'll teach them. I'm scary [:D][}:)]

Right, what direction is the US? [;)]
  • Asterixcp
    Asterixcp Posts: 6,251
    Go towards the sun for a couple of metres and it's more or less to your right. It's quite big; you can't miss it but if you are lucky you will end up in Canada instead.[;)]

Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
    Pour vivre heureux, vivons le v‚lo..
  • Pizzaman
    Pizzaman Posts: 703
    I think that this is fake. The photos as it says on the stinky journalism site, always have the people standing behing the pig. If you use any sort of lens with a relatively short focal length, you can make the foreground object (the pig) look huge and the background object (the boy) look small in the photos. All it would take is for the people to be standing a few metres behind the pig. None of the photos show the people in front of the pig, which is a bit suspicious.
    Dave
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pizzaman</i>

I think that this is fake. The photos as it says on the stinky journalism site, always have the people standing behing the pig. If you use any sort of lens with a relatively short focal length, you can make the foreground object (the pig) look huge and the background object (the boy) look small in the photos. All it would take is for the people to be standing a few metres behind the pig. None of the photos show the people in front of the pig, which is a bit suspicious.

Do you think it was just to get people wound up then?
  • ACcp
    ACcp Posts: 655
    Fortunately words didn't fail me when I read the article. However, the swearing filter failed me when I tried to write the words down. Ho hum.

I think it was particularly disgusting that the parents had trained their rifles on the hog, in case it did turn on fatbrat. So quite comfortable watching an animal suffer whilst having the opportunity to put it out if it's misery quickly. Best stop before I start swearing again.

I don't eat newly created species of marine life, or even newly discovered species of marine life for that matter, but if I did eat any sort of marine life, I would use this guide: -www.fishonline.org/information/MCSPocket_Good_Fish_Guide.pdf
    I don\'t eat newly created species of marine life, or even newly discovered species of marine life for that matter, but if I did eat any sort of marine life, I would use this guide: -www.fishonline.org/information/MCSPocket_Good_Fish_Guide.pdf
  • gillan1969
    gillan1969 Posts: 3,119
    patrick much like 4x4s (oh er missus how big is yours) it would be faked as a geniune attempt to claim a biggy

www.squadraporcini.com
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AC</i>

I think it was particularly disgusting that the parents had trained their rifles on the hog, in case it did turn on fatbrat. So quite comfortable watching an animal suffer whilst having the opportunity to put it out if it's misery quickly. Best stop before I start swearing again.

If it's any consolation, I'd join you with the swearing. I've made it clear before that hunting large mammals with a hand gun is irresponsible and utterly unnacceptable on animal welfare grounds.

Once the animal was wounded there was an absolute duty to kill it as quickly as possible. It was disgraceful behaviour to let the boy carry on shooting at it with a handgun when there were rifles available to kill it more effectively. The correct procedure would have been for an adult to hand a rifle to the boy on the basis that having initially shot it, the boy should have taken responsibility for killing it as quickly as possible. If for any reason this could not be done, then an adult should have killed it with his rifle.
  • Pizzaman
    Pizzaman Posts: 703
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pizzaman</i>

Do you think it was just to get people wound up then?

I don't know... probably the boy just wanted people to think that he shot a huge animal!
    Dave
  • mr_hippo
    mr_hippo Posts: 1,051
    http://www.astrobio.net/stinkyjournalis ... .php?id=45
    New link proving the hoax -you decide!

http://bangkokhippo.blogspot.com/

Ex-XXL weigh-in 9/10 June: Update published: Monday 11 June
  • ACcp
    ACcp Posts: 655
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Patrick Stevens</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AC</i>

If it's any consolation, I'd join you with the swearing. I've made it clear before that hunting large mammals with a hand gun is irresponsible and utterly unnacceptable on animal welfare grounds.

Once the animal was wounded there was an absolute duty to kill it as quickly as possible. It was disgraceful behaviour to let the boy carry on shooting at it with a handgun when there were rifles available to kill it more effectively. The correct procedure would have been for an adult to hand a rifle to the boy on the basis that having initially shot it, the boy should have taken responsibility for killing it as quickly as possible. If for any reason this could not be done, then an adult should have killed it with his rifle.

It's always a consolation to know that many of the people that kill animals have respect for them, and always seek to minimise suffering....If it's any consolation, I wouldn't bothering even debating with buffoons that didn't have at least that level of decency in the first place.

I don't eat newly created species of marine life, or even newly discovered species of marine life for that matter, but if I did eat any sort of marine life, I would use this guide: -www.fishonline.org/information/MCSPocket_Good_Fish_Guide.pdf
    I don\'t eat newly created species of marine life, or even newly discovered species of marine life for that matter, but if I did eat any sort of marine life, I would use this guide: -www.fishonline.org/information/MCSPocket_Good_Fish_Guide.pdf
  • gillan1969
    gillan1969 Posts: 3,119
    Patrick

the correct procedure would have been to see the said large hog, rejoice in its size and adjourn to the pub to get a few cold beers in and sit back and enjoy the world into which we have been thrust

not...eh...get the rifles out

what a sad world you inhabit

www.squadraporcini.com
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gillan1969</i>

Patrick

the correct procedure would have been to see the said large hog, rejoice in its size and adjourn to the pub to get a few cold beers in and sit back and enjoy the world into which we have been thrust

not...eh...get the rifles out

what a sad world you inhabit

www.squadraporcini.com

exactly. have a few beers and rejoice. [:)]
  • J.Y.Kelly
    J.Y.Kelly Posts: 405
    I knew what you meant Patrick!

gnu dung is spelt the same backwards.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mr_hippo</i>

http://www.astrobio.net/stinkyjournalis ... .php?id=45
    New link proving the hoax -you decide!

http://bangkokhippo.blogspot.com/

Ex-XXL weigh-in 9/10 June: Update published: Monday 11 June

HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA....Awesome...All those comedy posts i read were all even crapper than before

Almost worth being the gullible sod i am.....

--

Insert stupid, possibly baby elephant realated, comment here......
  • dondare
    dondare Posts: 2,113
    Did The Sun run this story?

"PHEW, WHAT A PORKER!!"

"Fat American Teenager shoots even bigger pig and EATS IT ALL UP!"

Baby elephants? Pah!!
    This post contains traces of nuts.
  • Simon L2
    Simon L2 Posts: 2,908
    writing as the Cycling Plus Forum's own pig killing afficionado I have to tell you that the photograph was pretty easy to spot. Large pigs have long straight backs, and the head is smaller in relation to the body than the alleged victim's. This is a wild hog of a type that might come in at about 350lbs. And killing large pigs with a bullet is not that easy. There's a lot of skull around to deflect the bullet. You have to go in to the brain from the top. It's best to immobilise the pig in a crate and use a bell pistol. A strong crate - the death throes of a 750 pig are pretty energetic. Baconers and porkers are best dealt with by a four pound hammer, although you have to be precise to avoid suffering. Once again, a crate comes in handy. Baby pigs you can pick up and bash against a block wall. And that, really, is all you need to know.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Simon L2</i>

writing as the Cycling Plus Forum's own pig killing afficionado I have to tell you that the photograph was pretty easy to spot. Large pigs have long straight backs, and the head is smaller in relation to the body than the alleged victim's. This is a wild hog of a type that might come in at about 350lbs. And killing large pigs with a bullet is not that easy. There's a lot of skull around to deflect the bullet. You have to go in to the brain from the top. It's best to immobilise the pig in a crate and use a bell pistol. A strong crate - the death throes of a 750 pig are pretty energetic. Baconers and porkers are best dealt with by a four pound hammer, although you have to be precise to avoid suffering. Once again, a crate comes in handy. Baby pigs you can pick up and bash against a block wall. And that, really, is all you need to know.

Wild boar are hunted in Europe. In Germany for example, each area works out the annual cull and issues licences for a certain number of animals to be culled. They are invariably shot with a large calibre rifle by means of a body shot to the heart/lung area. Many hunters carry a hand gun for dispatching any wounded animals by means of a brain shot.
  • papercorn2000
    papercorn2000 Posts: 4,517
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Simon L2</i>

Bugger me but you are in weird form this week!

God told me to skin you alive.
    http://www.ekroadclub.co.uk/
  • Simon L2
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by papercorn2000</i>

<u>Bugger me</u> but you are in weird form this week!

you've clearly misunderstood the thrust of my buttock thread

in any case, as you'll see from the link below, I can be as wierd as I want to be. Life, as Joe Walsh once said, has been good to me so far.
    http://www.anothercyclingforum.com/inde ... ic=34097.0
    http://www.anothercyclingforum.com/inde ... =34097.195
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by papercorn2000</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Simon L2</i>

Bugger me but you are in weird form this week!

I think gillan has dropped by with a few cases of the Buckies Vintage Special Strength. [:p]
  • papercorn2000

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by papercorn2000</i>

<u>Bugger me</u> but you are in weird form this week!

in any case, as you'll see from the link below, I can be as wierd as I want to be. Life, as Joe Walsh once said, has been good to me so far.
    http://www.anothercyclingforum.com/inde ... ic=34097.0
    http://www.anothercyclingforum.com/inde ... =34097.195

[:D]
    Hey, weird is generally good! Maybe I should have said that you are feeling frank this week.

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[/quote]

<font size="2"><b>"thrust?"</b></font id="size2">
  • Simon L2
    I just knew he'd go for that one...
  • papercorn2000
    I resisted! But what a struggle![:D][:D]