Barloworld get Tour wildcard

2»

Comments

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lucybears</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sing_for_absolution</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    - Cavendish (or will T-Mobile go for Ciolek as their sprinter?)

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Haven't any of you heard of Bernhard Eisel? [:0]

According to the Telegraph
    T-Mobile sporting director Allan Peiper "We have to get a score on the board and probably, at this moment in time, Mark (Cavendish) is our best chance of taking a stage win. If he went in the Tour de France he wouldn't be expected to ride the whole Tour because he's so young. We've talked about it with the management of the team and there's a very good chance that he might get a spot."

cyclingfever.com/

omg [:0]. If this is the case, i'll be very very very interested in seeing how he fares against Freire/McEwen/Boonen and Petacchi all on top form.

tea is good
  • oh and with regards to Barloworld, their 6 confirmed starters out of 9 appear to be Hunter, Guidi, Cardenas, Efimkin, Soler and THOMAS. :O

tea is good
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.