Cannondale CAAD 5 - 105 kit

OFOAB
OFOAB Posts: 905
edited May 2007 in Road beginners
Can anyone help with a reasonably accurate indication of how much one of these road bikes (56cm size) weighs - their website is very evasive.

I wish I was any place but the someplace I'm in
I wish I was any place but the someplace I\'m in

Comments

• Philip Davis
    Philip Davis Posts: 965
    Changes all the time according to the spec. My 2004 model (with some ultegra) is fairly heavy due to its Gipemme wheels - just over 20 lbs without pedals.

I hate to advocate drugs, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.' Hunter S. Thompson

I hate to advocate drugs, violence or insanity to anyone, but they\'ve always worked for me.\' Hunter S. Thompson
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Philip Davis</i>

Changes all the time according to the spec. My 2004 model (with some ultegra) is fairly heavy due to its Gipemme wheels - just over 20 lbs without pedals.

I hate to advocate drugs, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.' Hunter S. Thompson
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I wouldn't say a 9 kilo bike was heavy!!

SNAPS