n1 eurosport :/

Mark.Scp
Mark.Scp Posts: 514
edited December 1969 in Pro race
As we cant watch stage 16 on eurosport due to tennis, i am currently watching it live on the net.... althought its in Italian

http://www.media.rai.it/mpmedia/0,,Spor ... 55,00.html

Enjoy

Mark

In sport, losing is the end of the world .....
la marmotte xD

In sport, losing is the end of the world .....
la marmotte xD

Comments

• Yes FFS, I had it in my sky planner just lovely this morning. 2 til 3 channel 411 and then 3 til 430 channel 410. What a bunch of..

cheers for the link btw

Self confessed King of The Mole Hill
    Self confessed King of The Mole Hill
  • If they do this tomorrow there'll be feathers spat...

Did you get planning permission for that sense of humour bypass?
  • weyayeman
    weyayeman Posts: 1,141
    Thanks for the link.We should all email eurosport and vent our anger

Dolly Parton certainly has some big hits.
    How son yee divent need gaan doon the Pit,coz thas plenty coal in the coal hoose
  • liversedge
    liversedge Posts: 1,003
    thanks for the link. Eurosport seem to rank cycling lower than every other sport they broadcast - even handball and biathlon. if they started to broadcast speed gardening it would probably overrun and knock out their TdF coverage.

--
    <font size="1">Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated. http://markliversedge.blogspot.com</font id="size1">
    --
    Obsessed is just a word elephants use to describe the dedicated. http://markliversedge.blogspot.com
  • Damn, them Italian commentators are making it sound exciting..

even though they are trundling along [:D]

Mleh Mleh Mleh
  • Drat! Too late...

d.j.
    "Like a true nature's child,
    We were born,
    Born to drink mild"
  • ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by weyayeman</i>

Thanks for the link.We should all email eurosport and vent our anger

Dolly Parton certainly has some big hits.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Actually we should all email RAI and thank them for their online efforts. Via the web is the future for minority sports coverage.

<font color="black">london</font id="black"><font color="red">phoenix</font id="red"><font color="black">.co.uk</font id="black">
  • Just got home from work to watch it and as we all know they swapped it to International eurosport. This is fine if you can get it but we can't on normal sky. They really do need to either keep to schedule or make international eurosport available to all of use.

An angry e-mail is on its way to eursoport. Tossers they are.

If cycling is free why does it cost me so much buying the nick naks
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    F***in' tennis!

SIZE IS EVERYTHING! or at least that's what my LBS tells me.
  • Tried sending them an email but cannot find any contact details on there new website - Any ideas where it is - or have they moved it without telling anyone just like they do to the cycling coverage

If cycling is free why does it cost me so much buying the nick naks
  • miffedcp
    miffedcp Posts: 315
    what i do is stream from Rai, or Gazzeto del Sport, (links from cycling fans (www.cyclingfans.com) and stream the commentry from Eurosport radio (also on cycling fans) it is slightly behind the picture feed but normally the commentry isnt bang up to date with the racing and is more for wittertainment.

j
  • ditto - get pics from RAI and audio commentry in English from Eurosport themselves. Time lag is a bit confusing at times - the finish today was one such example.