GIRO - when is iit on today?

Mark.Scp
Mark.Scp Posts: 514
edited May 2007 in Pro race
Hi all,

looking on ewurosport at the schedule today, and it says that no cycling is on until 10:45 this evening? so i am guessing this is highlights?

It usually starts at 2pm - has this stage started or is it on later and the eurosport schedule is screwed?

Thanks

Mark

In sport, losing is the end of the world .....
la marmotte xD

In sport, losing is the end of the world .....
la marmotte xD

Comments

• supposed to start at 1.45, but it could depend on the result of a meaningless tennis match

Mleh Mleh Mleh
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    It's raining in Paris. The EPG still says 1.45, but there's live motorcycling on instead of the tennis... hopefully it won't be delayed 'cos this stage looks epic.
  • ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    RAI internet streaming is on - fairly big break including Piepoli, Ricco & Bettini (will Simoni try and bridge up later on the Passo Giau?) is 4mins up the road, but Liquigas is keeping control on the front of the main group.

<font color="black">london</font id="black"><font color="red">phoenix</font id="red"><font color="black">.co.uk</font id="black">
  • celbianchi
    celbianchi Posts: 854
    this is probably the thing that annoy's me most about Eurosport. When the tennis is rained off, they still delay going to live cycling to show an unscheduled round of superbikes. Complete trousers.

Ben
  • kmahony
    kmahony Posts: 380
    Looks like it's starting now.

What was especially annoying is that the motorbikes were unscheduled and there was no-one there to watch it? (could have been a few mates filming themselves racing for all I know??)

If it wasn't for hangovers, I'd ride everyday.