Northern Rock Cyclone last entry date

The closing date for the Sportive rides on the saturday has been extended to the 29th May but if late entrants are concerned about getting their entry in on time they can e mail them to me at petersan@btinternet.com. Payment can then follow in the post. All entry forms can be downloaded from the site. Thanks to help from paulsoxo the route profiles should be on the site today or tomorrow.

The Beaumont Trophy Premier calendar race on the sunday now has all the major teams entered and for those who can stay it will be a great weekend.

Programmes for all entrants will be sent out within the next week.

Comments

• Flying_Monkey
    Flying_Monkey Posts: 8,708
    Just bumping this up to remind everyone you've only got a day or two left. Remember you can e-mail entries up til and including the 29th... should be a great day. Some of you lads from Richmond CC who killed us in your sportives on Saturday should certainly come up! And where's all you Border City Wheelers? eh? eh? [;)]

http://www.northernrockcyclone.co.uk/Cy ... llenge.asp

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
    That I got no cerebellum
  • JOHNO 3
    JOHNO 3 Posts: 32
    Not long to go now. Soooo looking forward to this. Went out yesterday and did part of route 'b' from Dyke Neuk back to the finish. Just made it back before the rain. My first ever Sportif. An excellent route, well done Peter.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JOHNO 3</i>

Not long to go now. Soooo looking forward to this. Went out yesterday and did part of route 'b' from Dyke Neuk back to the finish. Just made it back before the rain. My first ever Sportif. An excellent route, well done Peter.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

you can e mail entries to me as an attachment up until the 2nd June. Send entries to petersan@btinternet.com I have made provision (water, t shirts, water bottles, food etc) for 1000 riders so there are still places available.