2»

Comments

• natureboyz
    natureboyz Posts: 82
    Oi,Mister Paul ,why do you always 'slink off when you are on a loser'
    As someone so succinctly put it on SS?
  • Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by natureboyz</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    This'll be the free-and-open SS that just banned him for not agreeing with the Dark Lord of the Ponytail?
    What name are you a member under?

If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K
  • natureboyz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by natureboyz</i>

This'll be the free-and-open SS that just banned him for not agreeing with the Dark Lord of the Ponytail?
    What name are you a member under?

Er, it might just have escaped your notice that the subject of censorship came into this discussion.

Oh bugger they censored the link[:o)]
  • Tourist Tony
    The censorship is there because the Geeklord threatened Future staff personally with lawsuits, not because anyone here wants to keep secrets. The only forum that censors like that is the playpen, where PS bans anyone who disagrees with him and when asked why at a later date says firstly "I can't remember" and then "It's private so I can't tell you".
    And no comments about "ad hominem". His first reply to mpaton's argument was to call him an idiot.
    Before you ask, I have never registered, nor posted, in that sparsely-populated cesspit of self-congratulatory, small-minded, limited-intellect, circle-jerking, Scientology-believing, justice-perversion-advocating onanists.
    I'd rather felch Margaret Thatcher.

• natureboyz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

The censorship is there because the Geeklord threatened Future staff personally with lawsuits, not because anyone here wants to keep secrets. The only forum that censors like that is the playpen, where PS bans anyone who disagrees with him and when asked why at a later date says firstly "I can't remember" and then "It's private so I can't tell you".
    And no comments about "ad hominem". His first reply to mpaton's argument was to call him an idiot.
    <b>Before you ask,</b> I have never registered, nor posted, in that sparsely-populated cesspit of self-congratulatory, small-minded, limited-intellect, circle-jerking, Scientology-believing, justice-perversion-advocating onanists.
    I'd rather felch Margaret Thatcher.

Wouldn't dream of asking dear boy.
  • Tourist Tony
    [:D][}:)]

• natureboyz
    Oi,Mister Paul,owt to say about this?
  • Mister Paul
    Mister Paul Posts: 719

I haven't gone anywhere love. You just haven't said anything that's warranted a response.

• Mister Paul

Not really. I think it's all been said before.

• The Bosscp
    The Bosscp Posts: 647

Nah, looks like he's away tonight. He has a hectic life you know, you've got to remember that aswell as this thread he's had portsmouth to keep up with, not to mention speedophile-banning - he's even had a bit of a dabble in the old climate change - it's probably all got a bit too much for the poor love - it's probably triggered a few shared space withdrawal symptoms, he'll have whipped out the burgundy dulux and gone off on a mission liberally coating random parts of birmingham in it.
  • natureboyz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mister Paul</i>

I haven't gone anywhere love. You just haven't said anything that's warranted a response.

You just did respond sweetie[:X] .
  • Mister Paul
    Oooh. You got me.

• natureboyz
    Hey Pauline why don't you start your smeggy argument again .You know the one, where you say he said, then he says you said, then you say he said then we all die of boredom and he wins because you use poetic license (read whoppers) .Go on it's so much fun.
  • Mister Paul
    Only if you pay me, sweetlips.

• natureboyz
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mister Paul</i>

Only if you pay me, sweetlips.

Ah well ,if that's the best you can come up with I think I'll just leave it .
    Night night flower.
  • Mister Paul
    goodnight pags.

• natureboyz

goodnight pags.

I know it must be hard for you and I do try to understand how you feel, but please be brave and just accept it.
    He's gone.
    I'm sure someone else will be along to take his place in your empty little life before too long.
    Keep your pecker up petal.
  • Mister Paul
    I thought you'd gone?

Can't keep away can you pags?

It's so exciting having my own little stalker. Who only comes on here to find me.

This time, I shall name you Patsy.

Please don't ever leave. xx

• Mister Paul
    Oh. You have [:(]

• Lemmy
    Lemmy Posts: 3
    Been watching you.
    Do you sleep well?