Solid winter training or commuting bike based on decent alloy frame with carbon fork and 2×10 speed Shimano set-up. 56cm frame and good for someone between 5’10 and 6’1, depending on your proportions & preferences!
I’ve owned quite a few winter bikes (Ribble, Tifosi, Kinesis etc) and this is one of the better ones – reasonably light frame & not too harsh, especially with the decent fork. I built it up a couple of years ago with a mixture of new and (mainly) used parts and used it for one winter before picking up a cyclocross bike that I now use for everything. Components etc are as follow;
– Dolan Prefissio frame
– Deda Black Rain fork
– Shimano 10 speed drive chain – mixture of Ultegra (chainset & front mech) and 105 (STIs & rear mech). New chain. 53/39 x 11-25. Decent sealed Jagwire shifter cables
– Shimano 105 hubs on Mavic Open Pro rims built 32/32, with 25c Conti Gatorskin on the back & 23c Bontrager Race Lite on the front
– Deep drop Shimano R650 (Ultegra level) brake calipers
– Deda RHM 01 bars, Pro PLT stem, Vitus saddle (new)
– Shimano SPD-R pedals
– SKS Longboard extra-long mudguards
There a few marks here and there, which I’ve tried to show in the photos, but it’s overall in pretty good condition and everything works perfectly. I’m in Seaford, East Sussex and inspection/trial run is welcome.
Cash on collection would be preferred, but I’ll consider posting for whatever extra it costs.
Open to offers.
Sell your used road bike here and browse bikes for sale.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
None of the pictures open.
...and the price please?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests