Cannondale Synapse Ultegra Di2

Sell your used road bike here and browse bikes for sale.
munkster

Cannondale Synapse Ultegra Di2

Postby munkster » Tue Jul 16, 2019 20:40 pm

Pics: http://thosebears.com/stw/synapse/

I switched to this as a disc alternative to my SuperSix but am finding it hard to get used to the more relaxed geometry, and am going to go back to the SuperSix. Frame is in great, used, condition, with the usual minor scrapes you'd expect, some superficial chips have been patched up with colour matched nail varnish for cosmetic reasons. The previous owner did less than 1000 miles on it from new, and I've added only around 500 miles, so it hasn't seen that much action. It does look really cool as a bike, but I've had to admit defeat.

- Frameset (54cm frame and forks)
- Di2 Ultegra 6870 groupset, including the latest battery (Shimano BT-DN110) which permits a wireless unit to communicate with your GPS (wireless unit not included), cassette is 11-32, long cage rear mech, 50-34 compact chainset with 172.5mm arms, not actually the ones in the pic, which were 170mm arms and not what most will want. Brakes, hydraulic discs with 140mm Ashima rotors
- Wheels Manufacturing bottom bracket (£80 alone) screw together cups, pretty much eliminates creaking
- Seatpost (Di2 compatible unbranded carbon)
- Wheels - (the deep ones in the pics) Novatec hubs, Farsports 50mm carbon rims, CX Ray spokes, set ups as tubeless with Hutchinson 25mm tyres, hardly used
- Cannondale alloy bars and stem
- Choice of saddles, but default will be a black Charge Spoon (good for most peoples' posterior)

No pedals, bottle cages, GoPro mounts, or Garmin mounts, sorry.

If you need any further pics or info please ask.

Happy to deliver free up to c.1 hour radius from Derby over the summer. Check with me first, though!

£1400 collected or delivered as per above, within reason.

munkster

Re: Cannondale Synapse Ultegra Di2

Postby munkster » Sat Jul 27, 2019 14:23 pm

Sold

Return to “Second hand road bikes”