Best £60 Helmet ?

What bike and bike bits should you buy?
antonyfromoz

Re: Best £60 Helmet ?

Postby antonyfromoz » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:56 am

pwinters wrote:
kingrollo wrote:Sorry though I had updated the thread. Went with a Kask rapido - very happy with it.

I also had an eye on it. Thanks for the feedback, I'll probably get one for myself next season.

I have recenty bought the Rapido too - after previously having used a Kask K50 (which as far a I can tell is now being sold by Wiggle as on of their DHB helmets) and I have been very happy with my decision.

proto

Postby proto » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:21 am

I have no experience of this product but it might help reduce wind noise.

https://www.cat-ears.com/

jimmythecuckoo

Postby jimmythecuckoo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:32 am

antonyfromoz wrote:
pwinters wrote:
kingrollo wrote:Sorry though I had updated the thread. Went with a Kask rapido - very happy with it.

I also had an eye on it. Thanks for the feedback, I'll probably get one for myself next season.

I have recenty bought the Rapido too - after previously having used a Kask K50 (which as far a I can tell is now being sold by Wiggle as on of their DHB helmets) and I have been very happy with my decision.

I had one and didn't get on with it. My head must have been a really odd shape as loads of people swear by this lid.

I can also recommend the Carnac ones.

Gehco

Postby Gehco » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:28 pm

thanks for sharing

Return to “Road Buying Advice”