Shirley Basso wrote:They do look ace on and the good thing with interchangeable lenses is you can put genuine ones in.
Only downside is they can be very brittle, so can crack lenses if the machining isn't perfect or snap when putting them into your helmet.
I have a number of aliexpress homage shades all probably < $15
1. POC do blade copies, loved them... One of the arms snapped though and that was that. They were brittle.
2. Frogskins, bit dodgy on the details so don't look very real. The iridium is a bit oily looking and there is a squashed O on the lens which I'm not sure should be there.
3. I have a couple of pairs of homage radar ev in different colours been very happy with these. Only problem is the rubber on the arms seem to peel away, might attack them with the copydex.
4. Cavendish/green jawbreakers, fun to wear but a bit huge so I don't often choose them.
5. jawbones/white with blue lens (think G). I do like these, I snapped an arm but bought another pair so I could use the remaining bits as spares.
Seeing them all listed like that I realise that's 7 pairs and I could have bought some real ones. I did own some nice frogskins back in the day, but left them in a beer garden and haven't shelled out for pricey sunnies since and I quite enjoy having a variety to choose from even if they are not going to last forever.