Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 16, 2019 00:23 am
- Forum: Road Buying Advice
- Topic: Bowman Palace. Hype or good
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1351
I built one up last year with mechanical Ultegra and a set of Hunt Aero Wide wheels, it's 7.2kg. Absolutely love it. I have an Emonda built up with Dura-ace Di2 as well and although they're very different bikes I can't decide which I prefer so they're both in heavy rotation. Personally, I'd rather h...
- Sat Mar 16, 2019 15:44 pm
- Forum: Womens cycling forum
- Topic: Women's normal clothes - calf fit on jeans
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1864
River Island Molly are my go-to! Although I have found that I still need to try every pair on before I buy because the fit is so variable - I just pick up a few in my size and take the best ones.