Lurkers...

jdfyfe
jdfyfe Posts: 21
edited April 2009 in The bottom bracket
or 'guests' as they seem to be called...what are you lurking for? there is only 18 members at the moment, and none of us are gonna say anything of interest...get yerself joined up! [;)]

Comments

• Just signed in today, so I never officially lurked this forum-not that there's anything wrong with that. If anything, I've increased membership by one.[:D]
  • my name is AgilismerliN, here me roar[:0]

SIGNING IN EVERYTIME I NEED TO POST SUCKS, JMO

<font color="green">"LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO RIDE CRACKED CARBON"</font id="green">
    <font color="green">"LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO RIDE CRACKED CARBON"</font id="green">
  • Where is the edit button on this page. i need to correct some spelling.[xx(]

• jdfyfe
    jdfyfe Posts: 21
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AGILISMERLIN</i>

Where is the edit button on this page. i need to correct some spelling.[xx(]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

the icon that looks like a page of paper with a yellow pencil...

and no idea why you have to sign in everytime you want to post, as I do not have to do this...
  • Thought it was a dialect thing,as in "I still haven't found what im lurkin for"[;)]
  • Lurkin' is minging... come on and post you rascals.

http://fenlandclarioncc.wordpress.com/
  • I've stopped lurkin so hello all.
  • Cougar
    Cougar Posts: 100
    Joined today. New start with a new user name on a new forum with a clean slate. Lovely!!
  • Gromit
    Gromit Posts: 12
    No lurking for me. Hello all.

- john
  • Cougar
    Cougar Posts: 100
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gromit</i>

No lurking for me. Hello all.

- john
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Look forward to your posts. Mike
  • OK,OK - I'm now an out of the box lurker.
  • Brilliant!! let's name and shame lurkers and try and lure them out!

http://fenlandclarioncc.wordpress.com/
  • SteveB
    SteveB Posts: 3
    I promise to lurk no more, as long as I don't have to speak queenglish!
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    741 lurking and only 15 replies,can people not type do you think.
    Perhaps it should have been called tea stop[:)]
  • SteveB
    SteveB Posts: 3
    Anyone keeping up with the Saul Raisin story? I met him last weekend at the Charity ride in his name. Great kid! Lots of spirit. He's working really hard to make a comeback.

(How's that for a lurkless post?)[8D]
  • Julspro
    Julspro Posts: 51
    Hi everyone! I am no longer lurking! Actually, this was a really good day for me to stumble upon this site, and, in particular, this post. You see, I live in the States where practically no one follows cycling. So, I sit at my desk at work and read all the latest news on various cycling sites - and then have no one to talk to about them!
    Today, while following the live coverage on Velonews.com, the commentator added a quick line, "Riis is admitting to doping right now. More later." So there I sat - absolutely no one else interested (except one girl who works out of our Colorado Springs office, 2 time zones away).
    I have been looking for a good group to join to just chat about cycling.
    I have been checking some of your posts out - just trying to see what the general feel was, and, also, just trying to see how welcoming everyone would be.
    I love this sport. It is beautiful. I needed an outlet, so here I am!
    Looking forward to some great conversations, opinions, and somewhere to vent with people who care!
    Juls

Caribbean Soul
    Caribbean Soul
  • campagchris
    Hi Juls,welcome to the forum,how are you enjoying the Giro
  • Julspro
    Julspro Posts: 51
    I am loving it! I have never heard Sean Kelly commentate before. I usually get to hear Phil Ligget, Paul Sherwin and Bob Roll - which they're great, but it is a nice change.

Caribbean Soul
    Caribbean Soul
  • campagchris
    Thank goodness its Sean and David Harmon commentating and not Duffield as you might switch off.
  • I never lurk..... HOWEVER, I didn't realise the Cake Stop was a roadie environment. We MTBer's (some are ex roadies :wink: like me) like to eat our cake on our forum rides, and they have even taken the name Cakefest.

Glad to 'meet' you all.

I wont tell you what my roadie bike used to be 'back in the day', I dont want you all to make a mess in your troosers :oops:
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • Patrick Stevens
    Patrick Stevens Posts: 13,398
    Ahem - if any of you are the regulars from across the way under false names, can you please identify yourselves.
  • Ravenbait
    Ravenbait Posts: 13,064
    No, I suspect this is a thread from the Coffee Pot or whatever it was called from the Road Cycling Forum or whatever that was called.

Sam

http://ravenfamily.org
    "You might remember that 'annoyed' is my natural state!"
    http://gentlemencyclists.org
    "Ya'd think we could just attracts ants, like normal people."
  • ankev1
    ankev1 Posts: 3,686
    741 lurking and only 15 replies,can people not type do you think.
    Perhaps it should have been called tea stop[:)]

It's probably because it's so difficult to find all the buttons compared to the C+ site. Just imagine loads of people hammering on triple glazed windows trying to get your attention so that you'll open the door and let them in, but you can't hear them and so don't look up.
  • starseven
    starseven Posts: 112
    Unashamedly lurking ,
  • rshall
    rshall Posts: 16
    Nothing wrong with lurking, been doing it for years. Might post more, new start and all that
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    There still must be tons of lurkers out there not posting.

Nice to see a thread from the old Procycling forum still in the database.
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    Wow, Ravey and Patrick Stevens. There's some names from the past! How are you both?
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    Oh right....I see...you dredged it up from back in the day! Like online archaeology!
  • STEFANOS4784
    STEFANOS4784 Posts: 4,109
    Still plenty of lurkers though, show yourselves :P
  • Allez Mark
    Allez Mark Posts: 364
    I read this forum everyday without logging in. Does that make me a lurker. If so. Im sorry. Im not very interesting you see, so I have nothing to say most of the time. So I don't bother logging in to say nowt.
    Anyway, thanks for all the interesting stuff on here.

Mark