Het Volk. Who's hot, who's not?

OffTheBackAdam
OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
edited March 2007 in Pro race
At last, we've got real racing again and normal service has been resumed?
A good victory for Pozzato, Flecha and Boonen resuming their battles and 3 Ozzies in the top 10.
Anyone care to say that Unibet don't deserve to be in the rarified atmosphere of the ProTour (assuming it survives the month!)? And a fine start for Steve Cummings, finishing alongside some good classics riders, like van Petegem, Guesdon & Hammond.
Jeremy Hunt seems to have come off the boil and you wouldn't expect to see Nico Mattan,Servais Knaven or Allan Davis in the laughing bunch.
Let's hope the politicing stops and we can all concentrate on the racing.

Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.

Comments

• funaki
    funaki Posts: 29
    I am not suprised to see Pozzato win, i think this could be a good year for the leaky gas lads. As for unibond, well they certainly put some work in, that's for sure.
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    A surprise that Pippo won, but he is showing good form for Paris Nice which is when my selection of him for fantasy cycling will win me loads of points!!!

It's just nice to have the season off and running isnt it?

http://fenlandclarioncc.wordpress.com/
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,111
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jimmythecuckoo</i>

A surprise that Pippo won, but he is showing good form for Paris Nice which is when my selection of him for fantasy cycling will win me loads of points!!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Not wanting to be the messenger of doom Jimmy, but isn't Pippo riding Tirreno-Adriatico rather than Paris-Nice?