it's oh so quiet, it's oh so still....

lycragirl
lycragirl Posts: 10
edited July 2007 in The bottom bracket
last week there was a sudden rush of interest in this forum, and now nothing. [:D][:D][:D]

*a vision of loveliness*
*a vision of loveliness*

Comments

• dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lycragirl</i>

last week there was a sudden rush of interest in this forum, and now nothing. [:D][:D][:D]

*a vision of loveliness*
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

its strange eh, well..i think it seems quite a good alternative to C+ so I'll post a bit here
  • It's quiet here, but I really didn't expect too much interactivity, since I'm on the left coast in the states. While I'm just rising up and signing on, you're all signing off and heading off for some zzz's. It's a very nice forum, but as stated, pretty quiet at this time. I'll just post this for my own amusement, then.
  • Just wait till him and her from another forum find it.
    [:0]
  • Welcome, vinocough. I'm not the official welcome-wagon party person, bt glad you're on.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nobrakes</i>

Welcome, vinocough. I'm not the official welcome-wagon party person, bt glad you're on.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">thank you.
    This forum is like a pint of guinness well worth waiting for,cheers
  • Heh! I found a new forum to play with.

I have tried Dailypeloton/veloriders/Rcuk and still havent found what I am looking for.

Let's hope this one does the job.

http://fenlandclarioncc.wordpress.com/
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jimmythecuckoo</i>

Heh! I found a new forum to play with.

I have tried Dailypeloton/veloriders/Rcuk and still havent found what I am looking for.

Let's hope this one does the job.

Try cycling plus - www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum Covers a multitude of sins and is always fairly busy.
    I have pain!
  • [/quote]

Try cycling plus - www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum Covers a multitude of sins and is always fairly busy.
    [/quote]
    Im not keen on that as its got a him and her page,and if you have an elephant some bloke on their has somewhere to keep it.
    Its more like a bragging site than a forum,the beginers page is ok though.Just my opinion
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ivancarlos</i>

seemed a bit cliquey when I was over there the other month.

That's why it is nice to be in here at the start.

• Jimmythecuckoo is your ears burning as you and the one man CW forum guy have made the news over the dark side[:D] and thats from people posting half their life away [:D]
    http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum/topi ... _ID=119286
  • Cougar
    Cougar Posts: 100
    It may be quiet at the moment but it will pick up I'm sure. Word gets around fast.
  • Cougar
    Cougar Posts: 100
    At this moment I'm the only one on the forum. I intend to stick around most days to make posts as appropriate. If a few more take the plunge we should get a thriving community.
  • Gromit
    Gromit Posts: 12
    I'm hoping that this forum takes off. I'll hang around, too. Although running is sport of choice, an injury has forced me to return to cycling after a long hiatus.
  • [:D]just thinking wheres the original poster[:D]
  • Itll pick up along with the season, I expect.
  • Im sorry, I forgot-hellooooooooo
  • EdMax
    EdMax Posts: 5
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kizzy</i>

Itll pick up along with the season, I expect.

Of course it will! All interest in the sport is a bit dead at this time of the year. It's only us die-hard cycling junkies who are hanging around.

Ed
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    Why did threads like this make the cut to the new forum? :roll:
    I have pain!
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    ivancarlos wrote:
    Why did threads like this make the cut to the new forum? :roll:

The whole forum is cluttered with ancient threads. It is hellishly badly thought out.