24 26 Jam at Redditch Skatepark 1st July 2007

nikford13
nikford13 Posts: 4
edited June 2007 in MTB rides
[url][/url]http://www.randombmx.com/redditch/Blogger/uploaded_images/24-26-Jam-poster-755089.JPG

This years mountain bike jam will be happening on July 1st and as you can see from the poster we have loads of sponsors confirmed who have all donated lots of amazing prizes for you to win so all you need to do is get yourself to Redditch Skatepark for 12 noon on July 1st and ride your best. Simple as that!

In attendance will be numerous pro riders including Glen Coe (Identiti, Halo, Gusset ) Sam Pilgrim (DMR), Tom Dowie ( Identiti ) Rory Backshell ( Identiti ), Adam Galt (Charge bikes) etc.......

The poster has been designed by the creative mastermind that is Tom Elliot and i think you will agree that it is the best mtb jam poster you have ever seen! If anyone needs further info post a reply and i will get back to you. Thanks to all the sponsors and Tom Elliot, see you on July 1st.

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I'll be there, looks to be good.

ForBloodAnd Empire
    Nothing says "ouch" like a punctured gut
    Co factory rider for DUST TILL DAWN

Myspace
  • nikford13
    Yeah it should be a good day. If anyone wants to have a look at some pics of the park there is some on my website;

www.transplantbmx.blogspot.com

You will have 2 scroll threw some posts but they are on there. See you there, nik.
  • nikford13
    Just posting again to keep this near the top so you dont miss it. Ive got loads of prizes from the jams sponsors and if you want to win some free stuff get yourselves to redditch skatepark july 1st.
  • fozzybear
    fozzybear Posts: 17,082
    GUTTED, would have come over but i return from holidays that day would be good for a photoshoot.. darn it!
  • nikford13
    its this sunday so get yourselfs to redditch!
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 5,945
    remeber to call tom dowie a pikey alot.

<center><font color="blue"><u><b>Killing? No. No satisfaction. Everything up until the killing, will be a gas.</u></b></font id="blue"></center>
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Looks like the weather is going to be a bit rubbish, hope the bbc are wrong.

ForBloodAnd Empire
    Nothing says "ouch" like a punctured gut
    Co factory rider for DUST TILL DAWN

Myspace
  • nikford13
    Yeah i hope its dry! Its pretty windy today so hopefully it will blow the bad weather over for 2mo so its then ok on sunday, fingers crossed!