dalby forest

Flinny16
Flinny16 Posts: 134
edited June 2007 in MTB rides
anyone riding dalby forest on sunday? if good weqather
i'm going to bike park
usually ride the new singletrack from crosscliff to bike park then up to the red and black downhill singletrack stuff and back round to the northshore at crosscliff

guy i was riding with last time broke his collar bone and nobody to ride with now :(
dont mind a ride on my own at bike park i suppose
FLINNY

Comments

• yeah, might be there for about 9.30am if my bike comes back from the menders on saturday :)
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Flinny16</i>

i'm going to bike park
    usually ride the new singletrack from crosscliff to bike park then up to the red and black downhill singletrack stuff and back round to the northshore at crosscliff

guy i was riding with last time broke his collar bone and nobody to ride with now :(
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

fig
    fig
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by donkeylengf</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Flinny16</i>

i'm going to bike park

was there sunday 2 wet dude dh track is awsome had the crash ov my life
    fig

fig
    fig
  • -alright mate, me and my buddies go to dalby quite frequently for a weekend ride so let me know when you're there and we'll meet up. As everyone is getting older(boring) the numbers have depleted so sometimes i go on my own and generally just meet up with someone and go around with them or just on my tod.
    -might have to wait until it's dried out though!!
    Floats like a butterfly and stings like my wee