Crank insert

sjdrifnfo
sjdrifnfo Posts: 66
edited June 2007 in MTB workshop & tech
Is it possible to replace it on these cranks? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=12635
The pedal refused to come off and now the insert moves ( only when a lot of force is applied ).
The pedal is currently sitting in a bath of paraffin/oil to try and loosen it a little.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

No you didn't, you lie, exaggerate and bullsh<s></s>it you way through life to try and feed your ego, which quite frankly is the size of a deflated cum catcher on the end of a midgets condom.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
mbukircjpgbv0.jpg

Comments

• DoubledUp
    DoubledUp Posts: 206
    Just how were you trying to get the pedal of 1st time?

<font size="1"><i>Style is just like hair style, just have it your way</i></font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><font color="red">Bike</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><i>Style is just like hair style, just have it your way</i></font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><font color="red">Bike</font id="red"></font id="size1">
  • sjdrifnfo
    with a spanner...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

No you didn't, you lie, exaggerate and bullsh<s></s>it you way through life to try and feed your ego, which quite frankly is the size of a deflated cum catcher on the end of a midgets condom.
    mbukircjpgbv0.jpg
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    new cranks.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • sjdrifnfo
    Feck.
    It's possible to buy just the left side crank on it's own if Im not mistaken? Truvativ's site has codes available for dealers so...
    I cannot afford to spend œ50 just to change a pedal.

mbukircjpgbv0.jpg
  • rubber side up
    rubber side up Posts: 2,150
    ask your local dealer.

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
    </center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
  • beastinla
    beastinla Posts: 304
    it happend to me on Truvativ's i could not find a new one and if you keep rideing with it it just brakes the thred and the pedal falls out
  • sjdrifnfo
    Well I've handed the crank arm over to my LBS so they can deal with it. Tried phoning truvativ but its saturday so no one answered.

mbukircjpgbv0.jpg