Santa Cruz Heckler

Fanis
Fanis Posts: 101
edited June 2007 in XC and Enduro
Hi
Do you know where i can find the best possible price for a complete bike santa cruz heckler???

Comments

• ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    Stif do fully build ones.

I'd go down to your nearest Santa Cruz dealer and see if they could price you up a bike. You should get a bit of a discount.

<hr noshade size="1">
    <font size="1"><font color="red">S-Works Stumpjumper FSR</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.
  • breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    Or ring up here http://www.wildside-online.co.uk/ they arranged a great demo day on Sunday where I got to thrash round on a Nomad and then a Blur LT which I simply must buy but not sure how as I need more money heh

They do pre built bikes based around ~5 groupset/configuration options and you can choose different forks etc. They had a Heckler there in powdercoat orange which looked obscene. I was going to ride it but decided the Blur LT was more in my area

2005 Azonic Propulsion
    1998 DMR Trailstar
    1992 Breezer Lightning Pro
  • simonm92
    simonm92 Posts: 18
    18bikes in Hope, Derbyshire.

wharncliffe riders collective
    www.wharncliffe.info
    www.singletraction.org.uk
  • ANDE.B
    ANDE.B Posts: 544
    I'd agree with Breezer, talk to wildside, best bike shop around (and my local, luckily enough)
    I really wanted to go to the Santa Cruz demo day at Rotherfeild, was busy though...

<i><center>Me before racing
    Currently riding Spesh Stumpy FSR and lovin it...
    </i></center>
    My Pinkbike Pics
    "Cycling is just like church - many attend, but few understand." Jim Burlant
  • breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    Ah thats a shame. They had about 10 bikes. I am a member of the club that rides up there although until the last couple of weeks I hadnt been since last year due to injury. I dont do all the mad jump stuff but theres enough (very) technical singletrack to keep me amused. I was so knackered by the end though as I went round for an hour on my bike to see what it was like, hour on a Nomad then an hour on a Blur LT followed by my bike again to compare and it was all flat out! :)

2005 Azonic Propulsion
    1998 DMR Trailstar
    1992 Breezer Lightning Pro
  • ANDE.B
    ANDE.B Posts: 544
    Sounds good (mayby its a good thing i didn't go... it coulda proved an expensive day)
    My mate (who works at wildside) is now set on getting a SC Superlight frame after riding one there (he's gonna get œ300 off rrp.. lucky git)
    And i like the sound of VERY technical singletrack!

<i><center>Me before racing
    Currently riding Spesh Stumpy FSR and lovin it...
    </i></center>
    My Pinkbike Pics
    "Cycling is just like church - many attend, but few understand." Jim Burlant