GRRR.... bloomin cars.

anto164
anto164 Posts: 3,500
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
MEH! right, today, car went in to the garage for a new cambelt, to be told it now comes as a kit, and it'll be more expensive than i thought, so fine, they fitted the whole kit. including labour, and VAT, it came to œ190. paid them. Went out of the garage, driving home along a 40, and all of a sudden i notice a crack in my windscreen. went back to the garage, and they didnt take the car out at all, they sometimes do.

so now i got an RAC crew coming out to replace my windscreen on tuesday at 11. its only gonna cost œ50 for a new screen (good old endsleigh insurance), but its annoying, as i hoped to go to work.

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
myspaz</b></font id="red">

Comments

• me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    sux2bu

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by anto164</i>

Went out of the garage, driving home along a 40, and all of a sudden i notice a crack in my windscreen. went back to the garage, and they didnt take the car out at all, they sometimes do.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Evenif it WAS them, do you really think they'll admit it?

Or is that not what you're meaning?

<center>
    <font face="Arial">Zoo Pitbull</font id="Arial">

<font face="Arial">Turner DHR</font id="Arial"></center>
    <center>
    <font>Zoo Pitbull</font>

<font>Turner DHR</font></center>
  • dan_trials
    dan_trials Posts: 597
    From experiance, most damage occurs when the vehicle is in the workshop. If that place had a manager as soft as mine you'd be getting a new car by now!

<hr noshade size="1"><center>Giant<font size="1">(updated 31/03/07!)</font id="size1"> <font color="red">Ashton</font id="red"> <font color="green">Land Rover</font id="green"><font size="1">(updated 31/03/07!)</font id="size1"> <font color="black">H.P.I.</font id="black"><font size="1">(new!)</font id="size1"></center>
  • Oldmacdonald
    Oldmacdonald Posts: 926
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dan_trials</i>

From experiance, most damage occurs when the vehicle is in the workshop. If that place had a manager as soft as mine you'd be getting a new car by now!

<hr noshade size="1"><center>Giant<font size="1">(updated 31/03/07!)</font id="size1"> <font color="red">Ashton</font id="red"> <font color="green">Land Rover</font id="green"><font size="1">(updated 31/03/07!)</font id="size1"> <font color="black">H.P.I.</font id="black"><font size="1">(new!)</font id="size1"></center>

Shutup.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Powered_by_Pies</i>

Oldmacdonald - The official forum font-of-all-knowledge since 2006.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><center>No trees were killed in the sending of this message.However, a large number of electrons were terribly agitated.</center></font id="size1">
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    Sorry, yeh, the crack wasnt there when it went into the garage, it was when it left. And no, he didnt own up, i know i wouldnt if i was the garage manager.

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • dan_trials
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldmacdonald</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dan_trials</i>

Shutup.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Powered_by_Pies</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><center>No trees were killed in the sending of this message.However, a large number of electrons were terribly agitated.</center></font id="size1">
    Why?

• Oldmacdonald
    Oldmacdonald Posts: 926
    So you think if you had a broken windscreen, you would take it back and he'd give you a new car?

No. You are a first class pr<s></s>ick.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,704
    It was an exaggeration, used to add humour to the post...
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    QUICK, NURSE, 30mg OF LOL, IV, STAT!

<font size="1"><b><font color="red">QUERTY QUERTY QUERTY</font id="red"></b></font id="size1">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the abductor</i>
    ++kschhh-schhh++ Madeline, I AM your father ++kschhh-schhh++<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • Jamie@AC
    Jamie@AC Posts: 752
    LOL! I had a chip in my windscreen. One reason: Chavs with stones!

<center><font color="black"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fleapitfan</i>

Might put my own knob it, just for the craic. I reckon that's taking self harming to a new level.

"Hey, Doc. Any chance of some more Citalopram. The other day I got so depressed I ground my own knob up."
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="black"></center>
    <center>[:D]</center><div align="right"><font size="1"><font color="black"><b>I've donated</b></font id="black"></font id="size1"></div id="right">
    "Of all the paths you chose in life, make sure some of them are dirt..."
  • dan_trials
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldmacdonald</i>

So you think if you had a broken windscreen, you would take it back and he'd give you a new car?
    I am sorry I didn't realise that by writing in that way it would make it difficult for some people to understand.

No. You are a first class pr<s></s>ick.
    Thank you for your opinion, I have taken it on board and will try not to let you down again.