South Bristol tommorow (31/5)

mmm_pie
mmm_pie Posts: 1,934
edited June 2007 in MTB rides
Anyone want to join me riding leigh woods/50 acre woods/ashton court etc tommorow?

---|31|{œ---
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by haleybunny</i>

Sometimes it overheats. You have to make sure it's in a ventilated place all the time.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
LOGO2.jpg

Comments

• ChrisYZ3
    ChrisYZ3 Posts: 78
    Damn, bit short notice for me. Wouldn't mind exploring somewhere new. Although, with that said, I'd like to head up Lecky or something during the summer, fancy it? You never made it to Cleeve Hill in the end did you?

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="blue"><font face="Arial"><b><center><font size="2">The Probability Of Someone Watching You
    Is Proportional To The Stupidity Of Your Action.
    <font size="2"></font id="size2"></font id="size2"></center></b></font id="Arial"></font id="blue">
    I Will Not Rest, Until This Place Is Full Of Sunlight, Or At Least Until The Darkness Is Quiet For A While...
  • mmm_pie
    Yeah sure, I should have much more time in the summer.

The whole area just south of bristol is well worth checking out though, its surprising how much there is to do around there for most styles of MTBing (although there aren't many steep gradients for DH).

I'm a bit worried about them not letting me back on the train for the return though, since its been raining a bit lately. Better take the muck off...

---|31|{œ---
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by haleybunny</i>

Sometimes it overheats. You have to make sure it's in a ventilated place all the time.
    LOGO2.jpg
  • ChrisYZ3
    Did you have to cycle home then in the end? [;)]

Anyway, Bristol isn't that far away, might have to pop up sometime. Lecky or something in the summer would be cool though. Cleeve had too many inclines for my liking! Would like to get a few photos etc. as well.

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="blue"><font face="Arial"><b><center><font size="2">The Probability Of Someone Watching You
    <font size="2"></font id="size2"></font id="size2"></center></b></font id="Arial"></font id="blue">
    I Will Not Rest, Until This Place Is Full Of Sunlight, Or At Least Until The Darkness Is Quiet For A While...
  • mmm_pie
    I just get the train, temple meads is only a couple of miles from the best riding areas.

The weather was horrible today though and all the amazing single track was wet. Even with my tyres at like 20PSI i just didnt get any grip, it was crap really.

Best to go in the summer when its nice'n'dry :)

EDIT: Oh yeah and my good ol suntours have seized up and make funny noises might be a while before I can ride again [V]

---|31|{œ---

LOGO2.jpg
  • ChrisYZ3
    Aye, was making a joke about if they let you back on the train with a muddy bike.

Anyway, yeah, a ride of some sort in the summer sounds good. I have no idea how my attempt at photography will go, should be good fun though. Maybe get a couple of people to Lecky, maybe even Bristol.

• mmm_pie
    Ah, sorry

No they really don't seem to care on the big first great western ones about muddy bikes ;)

---|31|{œ---

LOGO2.jpg
  • mmm_pie
    I thought still woods was more for Dirt Jumping?

I've never been though so I will next time.

---|31|{œ---

LOGO2.jpg