FAO: Sir Mian of the Hope County

Jamie@AC
Jamie@AC Posts: 752
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Did you ever get the brake?

<center><font color="black"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fleapitfan</i>

Might put my own knob it, just for the craic. I reckon that's taking self harming to a new level.

"Hey, Doc. Any chance of some more Citalopram. The other day I got so depressed I ground my own knob up."
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="black"></center>
<center>[:D]</center><div align="right"><font size="1"><font color="black"><b>I've donated</b></font id="black"></font id="size1"></div id="right">
"Of all the paths you chose in life, make sure some of them are dirt..."

Comments

• me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    oh, corr blimey yeah. thanks. pics will be up soon. it might even get fitted IF alex every gets his wheels to me *grrrrr*

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • Jamie@AC
    Lol, is the bleed OK for you?

<center><font color="black"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fleapitfan</i>

Might put my own knob it, just for the craic. I reckon that's taking self harming to a new level.

"Hey, Doc. Any chance of some more Citalopram. The other day I got so depressed I ground my own knob up."
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="black"></center>
    <center>[:D]</center><div align="right"><font size="1"><font color="black"><b>I've donated</b></font id="black"></font id="size1"></div id="right">
  • me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    feels fine so far, thanks

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • Jamie@AC
    Good, because I only botched it onto my 24seven then did a quick bleed. Not even as the manual states, just my own way. Ah well, at leasts its good. Pleasure doing business!

• rubber side up
    rubber side up Posts: 2,150
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by me_groovy</i>

it might even get fitted IF alex every gets his wheels to me *grrrrr*<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

WOAH! deja vu [;)]

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
    </center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike