Unexpected place to find a bike bargain......

Super Nuts4fsr
Super Nuts4fsr Posts: 382
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
After work I took myself into the local Tesco's to get a few essential supplies. (Toiletries, beer and look at the clothes)

Walking round, I had a gander at the price and range of their motorcare products and noticed a little bike bargain. Grabbed it, bagged it, and now have a nice track pump, with gauge, for the miserly sum of œ9.97

Happy days[:D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Whyamihere</i>

<center>You'reonefreakyfu<u></u>ckingbas<u></u>tardPhil.</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
<center><b>Forum Scariest Person 2007</b></center>
quote "Whyamihere"
You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.

Comments

• anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    not if it breaks when you use it for the first time.

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by anto164</i>

not if it breaks when you use it for the first time.

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Looks EXACTLY like my old one that I drove over recently. Can't remember the make, but I paid over 20 sick squids in a bike shop(WITH mates rates discount)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Whyamihere</i>

<center>You'reonefreakyfu<u></u>ckingbas<u></u>tardPhil.</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <center><b>Forum Scariest Person 2007</b></center>
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • Keeners
    Keeners Posts: 5
    *hums*

I can get a track pump with gauge for œ6.

<3 working in a bike shop.

[:D]

<center><font size="1"><font color="green">22</font id="green"></font id="size1"></center>
    <hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b><font color="red">22</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font color="black">Pirate Lord of the Carribean Sea.</center></b></font id="black"><hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">
  • fabienno1
    fabienno1 Posts: 406
    I got mine for œ3 but that was from Lidl. However, I have had it for well over a year and is still going strong

<hr noshade size="1">

Do what you fear, you won't regret it
    <hr>

Do what you fear, you won\'t regret it.

You are only as brave as your skill level.