boro half term?

Crock - SmP
Crock - SmP Posts: 502
edited June 2007 in MTB rides
anyone riding middlesbrough this half term thinking of hitting up sum street and prissick.

get in touch

michaelcrocker92@hotmail.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

That's what the wrist is for - gloves.

You know you're a biker when... ...your arms are brown, and your hands are totally white...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

That\'s what the wrist is for - gloves.

You know you\'re a biker when... ...your arms are brown, and your hands are totally white...

Comments

• jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    where abouts do you ride i might be interested i only live in billingham so very close
  • Crock - SmP
    Crock - SmP Posts: 502
    erm near james cook hospital theres a skate park.

That's what the wrist is for - gloves.

You know you're a biker when... ...your arms are brown, and your hands are totally white...

That\'s what the wrist is for - gloves.

You know you\'re a biker when... ...your arms are brown, and your hands are totally white...
  • Moriarti
    Moriarti Posts: 610
    as always, i practically live there so im up for it anytime

Im not Gangsta, I just leanthat way...
    Im not Gangsta, I just leanthat way...