What to do

Simonb256
Simonb256 Posts: 880
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
On my MSn theres about 3 or 4 people I honestly cant remember who they are, or why they were added.

Do I ignore them? remove them? or go "Oi, who the feck are you? and why are you on my contact list??"

It is really irritating.

Yes I am really bored and cant think of anything constructive to say

--
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="red"><center><b>[:(!] Part of the Non Caring Community [:(!]</b></center></font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
--
"War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength." George Orwell - 1984

Comments

• elmotheewokking
    elmotheewokking Posts: 2,279
    Well, one of them isn't me. [V]

<center>
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by i_used_2b_fukpigonabike</i>

at least it hasn't rashed like my groin.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>
    360 Posts: 5,940
    my msm full of people i dont recognise or remember or just dont like.

delete them, they can still talk to you if they want but they wont be cluttering up your msm

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

P.s Im not doing that again.
  • Simonb256
    aww...

add me if you wish: SimonB(AT)geek-web.co.uk

I doubt many people will really. Im not important enougth.

--
    <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="red"><center><b>[:(!] Part of the Non Caring Community [:(!]</b></center></font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
    --
  • robb_o
    robb_o Posts: 332
    geek-web?

<hr noshade size="1"><h6><center><font color="brown">
    Pretend
    Girlfriend ~ boy ~ (Mk.2)
    </font id="brown"></center></h6>
  • Simonb256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by robb_o</i>

geek-web?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah it is my domain, I bought it when I was majorly into unix and wanted to start a documentation site.

Oh how things have changed.

--
    --
    360 Posts: 5,940
    thats the exact reason while your msm is full of people you dont talk to.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

P.s Im not doing that again.
  • robb_o
    robb_o Posts: 332
    You could have spent that money on cool bike stuff... or condoms or something.

<hr noshade size="1"><h6><center><font color="brown">
    Pretend
    Girlfriend ~ boy ~ (Mk.2)
    </font id="brown"></center></h6>
  • Simonb256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by robb_o</i>

You could have spent that money on cool bike stuff... or condoms or something.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

what œ10?? ooh....

condoms I pay œ15 for 100 every quarter. so its not really needed tbh.
    I have cool bike stuff, i just need more of that too at the mo, plus when i bought it i wasnt that into biking.

thoguh I have no idea why i am justifying it to you...

--
    --
  • ruane
    ruane Posts: 268
    Well - there you go another pointless person to speak to.